Reviews for Prison Cell
LoveOfMyLifeIs chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I LOVED IT!
longgnol chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
how sad!where's the love? *bursts into tears and runs away*

good point though...
Htaed is Death backwards chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
OMG O.o
naoto-san chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
This is how their relationship would be like in the manga, isn't it? I mean it Grimmjow's very much IC which means I like it. No but it's good and I like it. Plus your writing is good which is always a plus :)
benihime.chan chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Ichi-nii might not b happy with u, but every Yaoi fan is

good job, though croule

keep up the god work

Hime
Twiliblossom chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Poor Ichigo, he seems to be in such a horrible position. Both got me thinking and I really hope you plan to turn this into a full blow story. I wonder about how things came to be as they are, how things actually happened. I’m dieing to find out how Ichigo got stuck in that with him and what’s going to happen because of it. Oh, and a circular scar? What’s that about? Sorry but there’s such a good plot hidden in those drabbles! So many questions! - I can’t wait!
Fierygirl0 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Yes! I love it! Somehow it's always so satisfying to watch Ichi get his a** handed to him. XD Would love you forever if you continued this XD It's far too good to be left here.
kyradda chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
that was great i am really looking forward to the next things you wright. keep up the great work I love this pairing particularly how you wright it hehehe i will review next time you post cya!:)
Library's Poltergeist chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Wow. This was really good. It's very different from all the other hollow/arrancar-mate plotlines that are floating around out there.
Ukitake chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
that was so freakin awesome ! i liked the way u made ichi so .. well, unhappy with grimm xD. the only thing i didn't like all that much was how you, well, cut the sentences and made it into another paragrapgh. It made it a little confusing when reading.
KamiKaze43v3r chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Oh so is Grimmy an evil master with no passion towards Ichi or does he have a softer side, at least? Well, it's a nice story either way. I would love to read more of this if possible xD
Jovial Reader chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
This IS quite different from the other GrimmxIchi fics- I LOVE it!
grimAuxiliatrix chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
This is such a refreshing change from the usual GrimmIchi fics. Like a can of soda after drinking flavored water for a week.

So, you're going to continue this? At least, that's what I gathered from the A/N at the beginning of the page.

Ichigo is perfect for this role, too. His defiant personality, and with that high pain tolerance, too... No one can live through a foot-deep slash in the shoulder like Ichigo can, right?

Please have fun with your writing and take your time!
Vivvums chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
I wouldn't have any objections to being Grimmjow's prisoner/mate. )
MissChabre chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
I loved it! I just can't get enough of extremely dominant Grimmjow! well but poor ichigo...but I really liked it .
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »