Reviews for Empty Room
Raa chapter 1 . 9/12
Amazing uses of words... Truly magnificent!
My hearrrrrrt. You have a way with pure heart tearing words
Maxie chapter 1 . 7/7
its like a poem, a sweet long poem that reminds us of life
kyuzi4869 chapter 1 . 7/6
Maybe, you can make a sequel author-san which naruto find it
The Destinesia Girl chapter 1 . 4/3
That... was real deep. And beautiful.
Raizanna chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
It hurts to read these 499 words. Thank you for putting them down. They're, quite possibly, the most beautifully poignant lines I've ever read. So, thank you.
Relena Duo chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
okay, I didn't need my heart anyways. Rip it to pieces, its okay
just ignore me while I go cry at my corner
NiniNeko chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
... Was it supposed to be Naruto's nursery?
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
Holy crabs this is so sad, but so good!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
you should do a second one but have naruto find the room that was a nursery
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
Kishimoto san maybe not even think about this things... It's just sad..
The Brutal Legend chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
.A poetic piece; Nicely paced sentences. This was an interesting change of pace for a naruto fanfiction. You did quite well in portraying the conflicting matters of the past and present states of 'the empty room', along with also having an underlying tone of sadness or melancholy. It was a good read, for however brief it was, thanks for taking the time to type up this work of the abstract.
DrippySpaff chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
;_;
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
I knew somewhat of what to expect, to prepare myself a little so as to not get too emotional, but still i was touched and i cried a little. The things that would have been, the way the room was readied and everything and everyone important for the expectant had prepared. It's beyond sad to think about and picture what would would have been.
thank you for writing and sharing this.
you did extremely well with it.
take care and have fun.
marsolino chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
The story left open multiple possibilities regarding the identities of the child I'm question. I prefer to think of this as Naruto's baby room and he died during/after the sealing with his mother, Minato being the sole survivor... Good one shot