Reviews for Stranger, Sister, Daughter
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Daniel Thomas Stack chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
I know this was published a while ago but the Masaki not Misaki shrine is depicted as being in Okayama not Okinawa. Misaki is Yosho's tree's or mother's name Masaki is the Shrine and family name.

No one in Tokyo would to to Okinawa on a train. It is another island entirely. It is faster and less expensive to go by boat and you have to use a boat anyway if you don't use a plane. Going to Okayama from Tokyo on the other hand the train is the best way to go its on the same island just about half the longest measurement of the island away.
pensuka chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
this will be interesting i wonder what will happen next here
Ranmayamabushi chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
3 very nice story, I hope you continue it someday
Taeniaea chapter 5 . 6/15/2009
Great Chapter Poor Sasami she around 700 something years old and not only that she also has Tsunami, and she still has to go school!:)
Skye Silverwing chapter 5 . 2/20/2009
A decent enough story. I have to admit, Ranma 1/2 and Tenchi Always seem to mesh well. Needs a bit more action, though. After all, Sasami has been with Ranma for several days and no one has kidnapped her yet (I think that Pantyhose Taro or Herb might be good for this task). Furthermore, Ryoko, Aieka, Washu and the others should be seeking her out by now (two months without a resident homemaker can get anyone's attention). I would like to see more, since Ranma's soft side is clearly a good thing to see.
peregrine829 chapter 5 . 5/6/2008
This is really good. I hope you can find time to update this soon.
jupitersthunder chapter 5 . 1/31/2008
Hey this is a great story. Please udpate soon! I wanna know how it turns out!
QundraDraconum chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
nice, sasami is definitely my favorite character in Tenchi and it's good to see her and her reactions. Be nice to see an update and see that teacher feel like an idiot for not listening.
Asgeras chapter 5 . 1/8/2008
Hm...interesting little fic. Sasami has always been one of my favorite Tenchi Muyo characters as well. Right up their with Yosho. :P

I do find it somewhat ironic that you call yourself "Ryoga's Best Friend", but illustrate him, well, true to canon.

Well, I don't have a whole lot to say yet, but I do hope to see this continued. Until then, thanks for posting what you've written so far.
Michael The-Zorch Haney chapter 5 . 12/31/2007
ARGH! You had to stop it right there! Please update.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 5 . 2/9/2007
Best Ranma-Tenchi crossover concept I've ever read, and I try to read all of them. You've been accidentally typing Nermia instead of Nerima (and forgetting to capitalize) 3 times out of 4, but otherwise, your grammar and spelling don't seem to have any major problems. I look forward to the next chapter :)

Oh, just so you know, your story is technically a crossover-fusion. You crossed Ranma with a fusion of Tenchi Muyo OAV (Tsunami the Goddess exists) and Tenchi Muyo TV (Kiyone Makibi exists)... not that I'm complaining. It's a popular cross and an enjoyable one.

Make sure you watch the third OAV series (Including the "OAV 3 1" special final episode) if you want to do anything involving Tokimi. Oh, and if anyone says that Kiyone does exist in the OAV continuity, they're either talking about Kiyone Masaki (Tenchi's mother is not named Achika in the "most official" continuity) or they're speaking of the alternate continuity novelized by the co-writer of some of the early OAVs. (Episodes 3 and 5, I believe)

Some of the Tenchi Movies are actually based on these alternate novels but they're close enough to the plot of the Tenchi TV series that all non-OAV stores (except Tenchi in Tokyo) are collectively referred to as "Tenchi Universe".

On a related note, the somewhat out-of-place Ryoko vs. Tenchi fight/chase scene at the school in episode 1 was an executive decision. That's why it's so out of place.

*begin announcer voice* This has been your tenchi factoid of the day. *end announcer voice* :P
Princess Asuna chapter 5 . 12/20/2006
poutsm why havent you updated, i really wanna know what happens next, i been wating for like for ever, dont make me sic ryoko after you ranma lol , please up date soon okay?, and dont give up on your story
mikebreslau chapter 3 . 11/23/2006
I'm a little surprised than anyone who signs herself "Ryouga’s best friend" would portray Ryoga so one-dimensionally as a pure hate/anger person. The Ranma-Ryoga relationship is much more nuanced than that.

On the other hand, we rarely get to see the caring/nurturing side of Ranma (or anyone else except Kasumi). It will be good for us (and Akane too!) to see more of that.

There is an underlying gentleness to this story that I appreciate.

Thanks

Mike
mikebreslau chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
I'm going to keep reading this because so far, I like it.

However, there are two nits I want to pick:

1) "here" and "hear" are not interchangeable.

2) Sentences start with a Capital Letter...

thanks for contributing,