Reviews for Black and Blue
Ding chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Awwwe Sango didn't hit him, how sweet. I think this could happen, I mean Sango is a nice person as long as you don't mess with her or anything. Thanks for the good read friend, chow!
Nymphadora1506 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
That was so sweet...we need more Mir-San fics like these...keep up the good work!:):)
Religion0 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Squeak... I love that word! D

But I have to admit that I found the best part of this little pearl to be Miroku's mind purring at Sango touching him.
LuxKen27 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Congratulations! Your fic has been deemed a HIDDEN TREASURE at EIKYUU KOSAI, the Miroku/Sango Fandom Awards. Established in 2009, this group strives to recognize those outstanding pieces of fanfiction and art from the Inuyasha universe, which put special emphasis on the Mir/San pairing. Twice a year, our members come together to nominate and vote in 17 different categories, including a special ‘Hidden Treasure’ award, for those gems that might have been missed the first time around.

To learn more about Eikyuu Kosai, please visit our FanFiction dot net profile. There, you can find the latest on our current slate of nominations, as well as pick up your nominee banner!

Our next term will commence in July 2010. The group will be open to recommendations during our downtime, so please feel free to join in the proceedings!

Congratulations once again!

**Please note: you may receive this notification multiple times on the same fic, if it has been nominated into different categories.**
hyperness reached a new level chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
nice and sweat just the way thoose two are ment to be.
Xx Phoenix xX chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
there has to be more ... please I NEED MORE!
Pretty P chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Miroku, my favorite masochist. XD

Pretty
Shadow Ice Maiden chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Heehee, that reminds me of Indiana Jone's and the Lost Ark! Very funny and very cute. Awesome story!
IntelligentFerretFreak chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
so did Sango hit Miroku?
sango103 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
well? did he get hurt? most likely not seeig what sango did for him before but that was an AWSOME story! i really enjoyed it! GOOD JOB :D
jaded image chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Aww, a sulking Miroku is the cutest thing ever :D This was spectacularly written!
FlamingHeart chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
LOL Now M
Ondjage chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
This story had me grinning from ear to ear the entire time. Wonderful job. Love the fluff.
Random Mongoose chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Aw! Now that's one of the cutest things that I've ever read! Great Kudos to you! Definately a fav. of mine (_)

R.M.
Capelthwaite chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
lol, that was really sweet. I liked that alot, it made me smile