Reviews for Alchemic Reactions
AdmiralSilver chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
LOL funny story. Too bad FMA isn't on anymore...
goldacharmed chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
hahahha i like this story. its a bunch of jokes right. lol very funny i like in the first chapter the whole little red ridding hood deal that was so funny. keep it up.
B.F chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
That was so cute! Update soon!
PhantomAlchemist chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
That would not have been half as funny if it weren't for what happened at school today. My friend decided to wear her Ed jacket and someone called her Little Red Riding Hood. *twilight zone music*
HarvestMoonGlows chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
Hmm, nice. But wouldn't she notice that the two legs, I don't know, looked different? Ah well...

Good work my friend! Double helpings of anything for you! See ya!
HarvestMoonGlows chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
-gasps for breath- Brilliant! ... That was awesome. From now on I shall forever call him 'Little Red'. lol.

Great work! Now... On to the next chapter!
Pwahahaha chapter 2 . 1/14/2008
I would be SO embarrassed if I was Winry...LOL
Bar-Ohki chapter 2 . 1/14/2008
Ouch.
Elsie0o0 chapter 2 . 1/14/2008
That was lulz. Awesome drabble. Take care, Elsie.
Elsie0o0 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
aww so cute and funny, poor Ed!
radcat38 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
I can't believe that Al was in on it. I think they all were being just a little too mean to Ed. Anyone who knows Ed knows that would push his buttons. Because of all the things he has gone through he is extremely sensitive. Little Red is cute but definitely not an Ed-thing. Surprised he did not kill someone. Poor Ed...out of the mouths of babes...he will never live that one down.
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Nice! LOL. Now that I realize it, Edward does seem like Little Red Riding Hood. Lol. Nice.