Reviews for Lily Potter and the Return of the Death Eaters
twilight 208 chapter 9 . 4/23/2011
Brilliant stuff :) update soon
hpgrl95 chapter 9 . 2/11/2010
aw so cute i absolutley love this story! update soon please!
Lady of the Deep chapter 9 . 4/20/2009
love it! please update soon
hpgrl95 chapter 9 . 4/14/2009
i lovee this fic! amazing! please please update soon!

-hpgrl95
Heartsday chapter 9 . 12/18/2008
you are doing an fantastic job writing, i love your stories. MY head gest cluter with all the generations of people and connections there are, but that isnt your fault! :)
Andromeda chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Bella, dear! please hurry up, pretend like it is a Globe deadline, and I am you!

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!
Andromeda chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I haven't forgotten yet, and I really want to hear the end! PLEASE, dear Bellatrix, don't let me down!
Narcissa chapter 4 . 11/24/2008
-stutters- -gasps- engaged already! i am shocked! i give them two weeks, tops, before pressure tears them apart. what if, you know, dear bella.
Narcissa chapter 3 . 11/24/2008
yay! i make my first appearance. pansy seems...decent. i've always had a thing for draco, um actually...-blushes-

-strangles pansy-
Narcissa chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
squee! i was waiting to see if she'd give him a nickname! "Cor", very nice -approves- i had guesses something along the lines of "scor", but this even better. looking forward to learning more about this rebel
Narcissa chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
-gasp- it's just divine! i really like the hermione-as-head-historian touch, that was a stroke of brilliance. it paints a picture of happiness and completion, while still leaving the door open for more strife, etc. looking forward to the rest!

your loving and witchy sister,

Narcissa
Andromeda chapter 9 . 11/15/2008
IM REVIEWING! IM REVIEWING! NOW UPDATE, BELLA!
Andromeda chapter 8 . 11/15/2008
AH! SCORPIOUS! GO AFTER HER! SAVE HER!
Andromeda chapter 6 . 11/15/2008
Lovely drama at the wedding. At the middle, I really hated Harry... a lot, good job with raising my emotions. Nice teaser at the end of the chapter!
Andromeda chapter 5 . 11/15/2008
Bellatrix, my dear, I could have mistaken you for JK Rowling herself. write a book one day, won't you?

PS how do you manage to remember all these details without any books?

PPS Snuffles is only 300 dollars... consider... JK