Reviews for Not A Pretty Woman
Princessa Mia chapter 20 . 12/28/2013
Ok, I know you haven't updated in years, but don't give up on this please! I really really like it! Please update!
Sleepyreader319 chapter 20 . 12/18/2013
Whoa, scary Satoshi is cool! Update soon!
Michi16 chapter 20 . 11/7/2013
Why did you stop wriiiiiiiitttttiiiiiiinnnnnngggggggggggg?
Lilian Everdeen chapter 20 . 8/4/2011
That most romantic fiction! I love this couple and your story!
CraterCreator chapter 20 . 7/2/2011
you did an excellent job with this story. Not only did you make it real, you added humor and included both Satoshi's and Risa's characteristics amazingly well. Also, thank you for leaving off the story this way :) it was honestly the perfect way to do it, and i am fully satisfied. I can leave the rest up to my imagination, and you helped it get there. Thank you so much for this, i had a blast reading!
Elly3981 chapter 20 . 12/16/2010
I think this is a great story! You really should finish it!
heRsheys ChoColatier chapter 20 . 3/12/2010
Uwah~! Sugoi! This is getting so exciting...! Uwah! Next chappie!
Fireflower19 chapter 20 . 12/26/2009
Okay, I've read this entire story in one sitting and been like, "I should stop and review," but I don't really know what to say. Your story and character attitudes are wonderful! I can't write romance and normally don't get into it ( I prefer fighting) but this... I'm hooked! I could visualize this! Your a great writer. Please come back and finish this...

The actions, the way the characters are growing, the grammar and cleanliness of the plot... It's so rare and good! ~sigh

I hope this is an okay review. I'm sorry for not reviewing sooner. I've felt off today and really didn't know what to say, but figured I better leave something after all your hard work. I loved the couch scene btw.
D-Fan chapter 20 . 8/9/2009
Question... I couldn't tell if this was the end of this story or not. ...is it? please tell me it isn't!
Lady Fai chapter 20 . 7/14/2009
I love this story except for the... you know... but it is one of my faves
Ai Star chapter 20 . 5/30/2009
Oh my gosh! This is very good! And reading it again just makes it more interesting.

You've done a good job on writing and the ideas are superb, very well presented and well done. I cant wait to read what happens next!

Keep up the good work! update soon! W
assiar chapter 20 . 5/20/2009
*cracks up* I wonder how in the world Risa would react. xDD
LeonaWriter chapter 20 . 5/4/2009
Oh my goodness, this story is amazing. I laughed so many times. The backstory is brilliant and well thought out, meaning that nothing seems like it's been pulled out from nowhere. They're both in character, as I would hope to see them in however many years' time from the ending of the anime/manga.

I LOVED the bit about the sofa. Couch. Whatever. I think my second favorite bit is when Satoshi is drunk with a capital D. 'I'm *Satoshi Hikari*. I don't get drunk.' -Falls of chair laughing-

I don't think the last couple of chapters were too cheesy or fluffy, either. They were just right. The only thing wrong, in fact, was that it was Too Short. Please say that you're going to continue? Pretty please?

e_e~
michi chapter 20 . 3/10/2009
WHY ARE YOU NOT UPDATING?
Alpha Bravo Charlie chapter 20 . 3/5/2009
GO SATOSHI! Wow, I loved that speech of his, that was amazing! :)