Reviews for Digital Numbers
May Eve chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
It's not bad at all, especially for a beginning work! Unlike most beginners, you don't seem to have any problem with flow or concluding satisfactorily. In fact, I quite enjoyed this. It's nicely done and a fun crossover. _ Keep it up!
Animeguy1101 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
This was awsome, I don't see at all what was bad about it, other than the fact that you didn'y make more chapters, you got a great setup and the two series have been blend well together so far. I like the partner you gave Charlie, it would be great if the other Numb3r's characters got digimon partners, and some of the other tamers come in later. You should really consider continuing writing this, it was really well written to comepeared to a number of stories on this site I looked at. And dreamerhorwitz was wrong about you mentioning the anime, The first two series were acctually animes in the tamers world, were does he think the cards they use came from. I don't get what he meant by Guilmon suddenly appearing. Overall, agian, great story and you should try to write more chapters for it.

I hope you updated soon.
Escape my reality chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
AWESOME IDEA! i can honestly say ive never ever seen this crossover before, great job with originality! i wish you'd write a another in this universe though
dreamerhorwitz chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
This is really good. I actually like the added connection Charlie has with the monster makers and you kept the original characters in-tacked.

The only problem I found was that you broke the fourth wall when you didn't mean to (mentioning the anime) and Guilmon suddenly appearing.

In spite of it's flaws, it's a really good story.
fallen-wolfborn chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I really think you should make this a multi chapter fanfic. It's not bad, in fact its very good. It makes complete sense. Tis skill, good sir.
ObsessedwithBirds chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
LOVE IT! It's not BAD! PLEASE CONTINUE! :D
Sarcasmwithasideofsass chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
SWEET! this is SO cool and SO good please please please update! Give down a Digimon maybe Veemon or Leomon! unleash you put Jeri in this fic and Her leomon is back...:D
notrace13 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
This makes for an excellent opening scenario for a series.
IsisCalais chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Great job, I really liked it. It was really entertaining. I'd write more but my dad could be home at any minute and I'm grounded. Blegh.
Jelsemium chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
This is a really entertaining story. I hope your write more. Just one thing, please do not put author's notes in the middle of the story, that distracts from the storyline.

Other than that, good work!
Califaction chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
First of all, the fic isn't 'really bad.' I really liked it! I admit that the transitions are a little choppy, but the idea is great (very imaginative, and very intriguing), and your writing is pretty good! Thanks for writing and posting!