Reviews for A Final Aria
Juubi no Ryuu chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
i love it!
Belle phantom chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
i love this story you did a wonderful job. i see you like the phantom of the opera i do too. i was thinking that you do a story about Danny Phantom and the Phantom of the opera. i read other stoies under that and they where ok. but seeing that your reeally into both i thank you would make a wonderful story.

p.s i hope you get this and not just look over it.
crackedradio chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I am not much of a fan of either Pavarotti or Danny Phantom, and I only found this fic by accident - but I got to say that your story is very heart-warming. It was a pleasure to read it.
JazzyCat chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
I freaking loved it. It was so beautiful! I've never been a big fan of opera, so I didn't know this song, but it still...

To put it simply, your story made ma all warm and fuzzy inside. That sounds dumb, but that's all I can describe it as.

two thumbs up!
Xela Tokrub chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Truly beautiful...

...And just the thing to pick me up during exam week. Many thumbs up.
Shining Zephyr chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Italian. -sighs happily- I love singing in that language. It makes me so passionate. Once again, freidn, your work has sent me spinning over with great joy. Amazing work.

~Shiny-sama
Em Phantom chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Great job! I don't know opera at all, but I'm glad that my work was inspiring! Thanks for giving me come credit for inspiring you, cause that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy-like inside. Now i gotta go write a few Journal Entries that someone might right in the Corps of Discovery in the Lewis and Clark expedition. As you had Luciano Pavarotti say (and i'm thinking it's French, rihgt? I haven't started learning a second language yet, heck, I'm only in 8th grade.) "Addio!"

~Emily
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Bravo, Bravo, Encore. Tres belle mon ami (Very beautiful my friend in French, I don't know Italian). Fantastic work. Thank you for sharing this.
mystery writer5775 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
*bows to your greatness* bravo to you, that was truly an awe inspiring fic! *wipes tear from eye*