Reviews for Echoes
Goldencity chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Ohhh, Merlin, that was really, really, really good. I LOVED it. I...really, really, REALLY loved it, and I don't know what else to say. Definitely going onto my favorites. Wonderful, wonderful job with this. Thanks for writing it.
Louey06 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
This was great. Very sad how Sirius can't forgive himself. i'm sure he will someday.
rawriloveyou chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
This is so beautiful, heartbreaking and full of angst that it made me cry. I loved it so much.
Shadowed Night Sky chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
This was a really great story! I loved the plot, and the way you captured Sirius' and Remus' emotions were great. You even added in a little humor in the middle (Remus' long, boring, and unproductive day), which was really good. You did an excellent job!
Mister Jackkkk chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
This has me in tears, so beautiful, every emotion written in this fic is so well done, that I've become tense and emotional from it!

*fav*
RJLupinFan chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
loved it, great job! ive always been angry at the fact that sirius suspected remus.
Siriusly Loopy chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Hm... nothing was really solved here. But it's a cute story all the same.
HVM chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
really interesting because i always sort of presumed there was some Big Reason why lupin was suspected. but this makes me think maybe you're right, maybe just being scared and on edge is enough to make you lose trust.

the only thing that niggles me is that james and lilly aren't given much agency, and they don't really seem like the kind of people to let sirius make their decisions for them, from the little we know of them

i enjoyed it though, nice fic!
RogueAndPeasantSlave chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Wow. This story addresses an aspect of their relationship/past that I'd never really considered beyond when they forgave each other at the end of PoA. And it's freakin' AMAZING. It's so imaginative, but totally keeping with the personalities of the characters. Now I'm going to have to read ALL of your Harry Potter fanfics, just to make sure that I'm not missing out on any more great stories like this one.
snow-birdy chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
I love the emotion and the tension throughout the story. Great job! )
Iris Richards chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Okay... So all I have to say is thank you. I needed a reason to cry and you gave it to me. I loved the story though. It made me cry but still its one of my favorites now. Its seriously is in the top three.
RemusSiriusJames chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
I totally loved this. I love that Sirius and Remus were able to talk about all of that - I always wondered why Sirius thought Remus was the spy. Excellent job - I really, really enjoyed this.
Wuff chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Congrats to this brilliant fic! It all feels very realistic and in character.

A well needed conversation indeed. And I'm very happy for the good outcome. It's probably one of the most tragic things in HP that James and Lily had to die and Sirius had to go to Askaban just because he could not trust Remus.

I love your writing style. It was all very emotional without being sappy.

Again: a great fanfic!