Reviews for Say You Love Me
Ember Rivers chapter 6 . 1/11
this was cute but i kind of want to see you write more...maybe there honeymoon ;) Any who... thanks for writing this wonderful fanficXD
ShyRainbow chapter 6 . 12/6/2008
that was beautiful ;;

abosulutely positively BEAUTIFUL!
Ace Ian Combat chapter 6 . 7/5/2008
'"Hey asshole, she said she didn't love you, now get over it!"Lily called out from the audience.'

I can so see Lily saying that, and the fact that I could made me chuckle.
Vanessa Riverton chapter 6 . 6/30/2008
This sotry was funny and sweet. Loved that they got together in the end! The way Liley should be!

-VR
Turn.Me.On chapter 6 . 6/16/2008
Awesome story! Had me hooked right from chapter 1 til the end :)
dcjp chapter 6 . 6/2/2008
I love all of your stories, but this one actually made me cry, so I had to tell you how amazing I think you are :) keep writing, and I'll keep reading!
Pink Starship chapter 6 . 2/21/2008
You should be proud of this story, it was a great read! A wonderful way for me to spend my time, so thank you.

I was a bit iffy reading this at first, but I thought 'what the hey' and read it. It was so worth it! Glad I had the chance to read this!
uluvme chapter 6 . 2/8/2008
cute & tearful, i choked up numerous times.

awesome story.
Kurrent chapter 6 . 1/14/2008
Thank you for that story. It was absolutely beautiful! Yes, you had me crying again for chapter 5 and 6, but the wedding scene was wonderful in every way. I think Lilly's statement about waiting four years to give Miley that ring was so profound in its simplicity that it took my breath away. Definitely one of my Top 10 stories.
Kurrent chapter 4 . 1/14/2008
I had planned to write one review when I finished the latest chapter you had written, but I had to let you know that this chapter made me cry, it was so heartfelt. The regret in their actions is palpable, and I'm knotted up waiting for them to realize just how dumb they've both acted over the last four years and how much pain they've both gone through that didn't have to be. However, when they do realize the truth, that pain will make a reconciliation so much sweeter. Absolutely great story so far, I'm just trying to make it through to the happy ending I'm hoping is going to be there.
justagayshark chapter 6 . 1/14/2008
You made gay marraige legal in your story, and for that, i love you haha.

Amazing story. I loved every bit of it, seriously.

It's probably one of, if not eh best Liley i've read in a long time.

]
oh one chapter 6 . 1/13/2008
This story was amazing, I loved it so much, I can't even describe how much I love it, great job and great ending:)
HCC123 chapter 6 . 1/13/2008
hahaha take that jake! great story! and gey marriage is legal in massachhusettes just so you know!
Ash Sapaen chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
aww. awesome ending. gay marriage! ... so... awesome ending :D
Island Of the Ships chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
thank you so much for giving me something to like about Hannah Montana.

Seriously, now there is one aspect of that fandom that i don't hate, and I thnak you for it. keep writing good your yuri and shojo ai, and please write something new soon!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »