Reviews for A Marriage of Convenience
MrsWM chapter 29 . 9/26
Wow, really enjoyed it, a bit too innocent, but, overall, a quite amazing story!
There were just too many cute moments between draco and ginny ahahah and i couldnt not talk about Armand! I loved himmm he balanced draco's moods soooo well and did help him out quite a bit, made him loke very human :)
mirrorkinomoto chapter 12 . 2/26
great that things become better with the weasleys :)
mirrorkinomoto chapter 11 . 2/26
i laughed so hard at molly intervention and how narcissa managed to calm them x'D
mirrorkinomoto chapter 10 . 2/26
finally they are getting married hooray o
mirrorkinomoto chapter 9 . 2/26
poor ginny...
mirrorkinomoto chapter 8 . 2/26
you are better than anyone ginny so of course he will ask you i hope at least x')
mirrorkinomoto chapter 7 . 2/25
i pray that draco marry ginny x)
mirrorkinomoto chapter 6 . 2/25
give a chance to malfoy ginny i'm sure you will not regret it :)
mirrorkinomoto chapter 5 . 2/25
so he likes redheads a good point for ginny tehehehe x3
mirrorkinomoto chapter 4 . 2/25
can't wait to see how the whole week gonna happen :)
mirrorkinomoto chapter 3 . 2/25
well not going well with drinny for the moment but oh well it's only the beginning so who cares x')
mirrorkinomoto chapter 2 . 2/25
this celia woman doesnt seems to see the chance that she will have to have ginny as daugther-in-law but well i'm not gonna complain since i'm all rooting for drinny x3
mirrorkinomoto chapter 1 . 2/25
interesting start :)
Shani8 chapter 29 . 1/19
Aww... that was a very touching but perfect ending! I'm so glad I finally got to review this story. :)

I look forward to reading your other finished works and any new ones you post. I really hope you write a H/Hr and D/G fic at some point. I love the Harmony touches in this story! :D

BRAVO!

xo Shani :)
Shani8 chapter 28 . 1/19
Oh no... poor Lucius. :(

I'm sorry this story is reaching its end, because it has been one heck of a ride! :)

xo Shani