Reviews for A Marriage of Convenience
raneonthewyndoepain chapter 29 . 7/22/2009
What a lovely, bitterweet ending.

This story is by far the best marriage-type fic I'd ever read. I got a lot of enjoyment out of it, and occasionally found myself smiling often for whole chapters at a time like the silly romantic I truly am, and I want to thank you for sharing it with all of us. I know I, for one, really appreciate it. :)
raneonthewyndoepain chapter 28 . 7/22/2009
Oh no! He'd better not die this late in the game, that would be just plain annoying.

Glad to see that Kitty and Theo are finally together!
raneonthewyndoepain chapter 27 . 7/22/2009
Aw. This chapter was very sweet and...what's the word I'm looking for? Comfortable. It had a definite Christmas vibe, almost made me miss winter.

P.S. Love the sweater.
raneonthewyndoepain chapter 26 . 7/22/2009
I was surprised to notice that I actually found Lucius' happiness very endearing.

Hmm.
raneonthewyndoepain chapter 25 . 7/22/2009
HA, I knew it! I knew she was pregnant from the moment she said she wasn't feeling well.

You did a good job explaining the Ginny/Blaise situation in your authors note and the first part of the chapter. I'm still not sure it's right of them to let Blaise walk free, but you have to do what's best for the plot, and I respect that.
raneonthewyndoepain chapter 24 . 7/22/2009
Ugh! Zabini is an utter bastard, and I'm kind of disappointed in Draco for not hexing/reporting him, I mean, he tried to rape Ginny! At the same time, however, I understand what they're saying about not wanting any more scandal, and everything does seem to be all right now...
raneonthewyndoepain chapter 23 . 7/22/2009
Oh crap. Oh crap oh crap oh crap.

I somehow knew that was going to happen, but still - CRAP.
raneonthewyndoepain chapter 22 . 7/22/2009
!

That was *amazing*. Seriously. And you've got to be kidding about the rating change, have you read some of the stuff that gets posted on this site? Anyway, it was perfect, although I'm a bit nervous to see how Draco takes Ginny's proclamation...
raneonthewyndoepain chapter 21 . 7/22/2009
OMG! OMG! OMG! I CAN'T EVEN THINK STRAIGHT!

I think it goes without saying that this chapter was MADE OF AWESOME, but here are some of the things I liked best.

Harry & Hermione together - such a small detail, but SO cute, and I'm glad they've been included in this story, even if it's just on the sidelines.

Draco beating up Blaise - AMAZING. I definitely let out a little fangirl squeal there.

Draco's conversation with Armande - sneakily awesome in a very awkward way.

CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER!
raneonthewyndoepain chapter 20 . 7/22/2009
Aw. Draco is too noble for his own good.
raneonthewyndoepain chapter 18 . 7/22/2009
I really liked the tone of this chapter, it was great, and hearing Draco defend Ginny to his father was amazing. Don't be so hard on yourself, this story is excellent!
raneonthewyndoepain chapter 17 . 7/22/2009
Hhahaha, I actually LOVED it. Draco's frustration is so freaking funny, and Ginny's complete obliviousness just makes it that much more hilarious.

I'm a little confused about Binky - I thought she was supposed to be Mr. Crouch's elf? Or is there simply more than one elf named Binky?
raneonthewyndoepain chapter 16 . 7/22/2009
Aw, I'm glad they're finally relaxing a bit with each other. Still, when Ginny finds out that Draco only married her because Lucius wanted a grandchild, she's going to be absolutely FURIOUS.
raneonthewyndoepain chapter 15 . 7/22/2009
I'm glad they didn't have sex; it would have been far too awkward and horrible for both of them, considering they're not in love and have only kissed once! Anyway, good chapter, I'm interested to see how their relationship progresses from here on out.
raneonthewyndoepain chapter 14 . 7/22/2009
Embarrassed Draco is cute. I loved his reaction to the hug.
1,139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »