Reviews for A Marriage of Convenience
Laura chapter 29 . 3/3/2013
Once again your stories are brilliant! You are a fantastic writer!
Manon chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
You really are good with languages it seems. My compliment. By the way I just can't stop reading your story.
KatieWrites1 chapter 29 . 11/12/2012
This entire story is beautiful.
You are such a talented writer.
And you now have my highest compliments.

Never ever stop writing, my friend!

Love xx
pigckle8 chapter 29 . 9/22/2012
I really enjoyed this story! I've been reading it nonstop, and I have to say that I love the whole idea of Ginny being involved in a high-class Pureblood society. It has been great reading this story. Thanks for writing it!
reader chapter 13 . 9/1/2012
Okey... I love your story but I have to say that the riding scene was just stupid. If you don't have any experience about horses and riding, don't even try to write scene like that. Nobody sane who knows a one thing about horses would ever do that what Draco did. It wasn't any mistake or bad judgement from his part, plainly insane plot from author who doesn't know what she is writing.

Ugh, I have spoken.

After hard words, I have to say I like your writing. You are talented and your text have little mistakes. Some scenes are a bit immature but otherwise this is definitely good story and I look forward to finishing it.
NunaXoxo chapter 29 . 8/29/2012
Wow, that was an amazing fanfiction. It was a great journey, and such a great experience reading this story. The ending was amazing, and it was one the story deserved. I'm so excited to read more of your work! :)
JaneA0202 chapter 29 . 8/29/2012
it was really lovely story, I even did like Ginny in the end...I'm glad that Lucius got to see his grandson...though I was surprised that she named him after him...but it was a nice gesture for old Lucius.
JaneA0202 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
well, I can't judge...but I don't like two things...that she will have to marry a man who asks her...why on earth she can't say no? that doesn't make sense...and second thing, Ginny's character...it's not bad, but there's something childlish about her, I expected that as a 19 years old young woman, she will be more like well, woman...not a girl...but that will probably change, I hope so...other than that, it's good.
NunaXoxo chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
Aw, this chapter was amazing! I love this story and Ginny and Draco are so cute! Great job :)
ShortySC22 chapter 29 . 8/26/2012
I absolutely loved this story and how you wrote all of the characters. Great ending.
Myself chapter 29 . 8/4/2012
For the first time tears came to my eyes because of death of Lucius.
Also, I enjoyed your story. Well, there wasn't too much of drama (which I appreciate) and both lead characters, Ginny and Draco, seemed to be realistic to me.
Thank you for this nice refreshing romance.
Btw. I really like Katherine. Even if everyone said she was silly/dump, I found her to be literally devilish while using "jealous" tactic on Theo :D
(Sorry for my english)
Ophelia Malfoy chapter 24 . 7/30/2012
I've been liking your story thus far. Sometimes I felt A bit frustrated by the slowness but overall I think it was warranted for proper character and plot development. However, the resolution of this chapter was exceeding illogical which I find irritating. A man's wife is kidnapped and nearly raped by the same man who claimed he was having an affair with her. She barely escapes both shaken and bruised, but doesn't tell him what happened. So of course he is neither worried nor upset! He just pops around to chat with her attacker over tea and is home before dinner! He's not the least bit worried or upset that she did not confide something so grave to him. This chapter lost quite a bit of character credibility in my book. Come on you can do better.
Simplicity chapter 29 . 7/10/2012
I love this story... its one of my favorites!

Though I'm just wondering... isn't little Lucius' eyes grey/blue like Draco's not brown?
Rainydaygirl4 chapter 20 . 6/30/2012
I just started to read your story and I have to say I love it. I had to stop my reading to tell you that this was ur best chapter yet. The tension between Draco and ginny is delicious and their moment together was beautifully written. I just had to tell you :) i love their 'relationship' okay I'm off to read the last 9 chapters :):):):)
beastybri32 chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
well im glad im on to the next chapter where the story really begins x] i wa beginning to detest ginny a lot and i usually love her.
1,139 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »