Reviews for A Marriage of Convenience
Kelsey441 chapter 8 . 8/30/2016
Not fond of the fat shaming. I think the other reasons Draco doesn't like her would be good enough to detail.
Kelsey441 chapter 6 . 8/30/2016
I find this story enjoyable. I'm just very confused about her motivations for being there in the first place. I'm sort of suspending that confusion because I do like the idea of the story.
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
Oh my dear. I would not risk that just for some dances and pretty dresses. This seems OOC for Ginny, but it's still seeming to be entertaining, so I plan to keep going.
Guest chapter 29 . 4/19/2016
This is such an amazing story. This is my third time reading it! I just love it so much. I love all of your stories! They're so entertaining and a joy to read. This is definitely one of my favorites though! I really love how Draco and Ginny gradually because closer as the story progresses. I enjoyed watching them grow and develop together as a couple. There were lots of funny and sweet moments in this story! I also love how the weasleys accepted Draco, and how the malfoys accepted Ginny as well! This story was just awesome. I was always wondering what would happen next! You have a great talent. You're such an awesome writer! Keep writing! I have to read more of your stories! :)
gruen chapter 29 . 3/13/2016
This is the second time I've read this story, and I still love it. Thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/29/2015
"You should be thankful that I have enough damn respect not to force myself on you like some men would. I didn't barge into your room and yell at you when you wouldn't talk to me for two days after I had proposed. I haven't tried to touch you, or kiss you, and I certainly haven't beaten you for your impertinent outbursts like I know other men would have done. You've got it pretty damn lucky with me, Weasley – much more so than other women in your situation do."

Holy shit, she should be grateful that he isn't a rapist? So should he not be grateful that she is too noble to be a murderer, for fuck's sake? What is wrong with you?
Guest chapter 8 . 11/29/2015
Oh! And I completely forgot your slut shaming and shaming of "fakery". In other words, everything those females have literally been trained to be by their psycho desperate parents. How does anyone find this misogynist crap romantic?
Guest chapter 8 . 11/29/2015
Wow, so he dismisses women for being fat, vain, flirty, too smart, older, too sexually powerful... It's like you've rounded up all the stereotypes that men use to degrade and dismiss women as not worthy of- well, anything- and still aim to paint Draco as some kind of noble male. That's pathetic.
brudanesin chapter 29 . 11/29/2015
I loved this! Congratulations, it is absolutely lovely!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Enjoyed ur fanfic soo much! Cldnt stop reading it :)
tsukinopen chapter 9 . 5/15/2015
girl gambling guy is no good
he did the right thing for a person he loves
KatyDarling chapter 20 . 8/5/2014
Argh! Why, Draco.. whyyy?!
I'm immensely enjoying this story!
Household chores be damned! ;)
Thanks for sharing your story!
Mrs.NicaLeeSnape chapter 29 . 7/28/2014
Really loved this story! Loved how you mixed modern with Regency…it worked really well!
xHP-mOmx chapter 29 . 5/5/2014
I just finished reading and I loved this story! One of the best I've read.
valentinefox11 chapter 29 . 4/17/2014
wonderful story. this is so perfectly written. the best fanfic I've ever read so far. )
1,164 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »