Reviews for A Marriage of Convenience
beastybri32 chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
i found ginny very annoying, clingy, and unlike herself in this chapter with julian
tomlover5986 chapter 22 . 6/3/2012
it is the sweetest fanfic i have ever read ! quite lovely!
tomlover5986 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
i love it !
bh chapter 16 . 4/12/2012
hey,

just to let you know that I love your story, it is very realistic , especially about the characters' personality so good job !

another point: you made a few mistakes with your french translations, I am french so maybe I could be of some help:

-"sacrebleu" is a veeeeeeery old word that you find only in old books, you'd better use "Eh !" which is a cry of surprise and anger, as we don't has such a word as "damn"

-"Reviens ici, jeune freluquet, et donnes-moi cette canne !" (just grammar) "canne" is the translation for walking stick, so then you can say "voici votre canne, monsieur"

-it is better to say "Idiot!" than "tu es un idiot!", though it is correct.

but in the previous chapters, your french was very good.

I hope this helped you a bit (in case you ever rewrite it, who knows?), keep doing the great job you've done so far !

love the story :D
LaurieHime chapter 29 . 3/1/2012
Words cannot describe how amazing this story is. I was a little bit hesitant at first, but I'm so glad I gave this a chance I started this a few hours ago and literally couldn't stop.

I've never loved lucius as much as I do in this story. And Armande! Oh hes wonderful. Great job. :)
FreezingPenguins chapter 29 . 2/11/2012
Aww :) This is the cutest thing ever! I love Draco and Ginny and Narcissa and Lucius and hell, even Alexia and certainly Armande :P And pretty much everyone and everything. Heh. Thanks for writing this!
ijustsailedaway chapter 29 . 12/6/2011
"...came with the realisation that in order for his sister to be pregnant she must have been having sex with that man he oh-so-loathed." so like ron to process such thoughts haha

and by the way...

i think blaise is sexy and crazy and sexy :P I wish he stayed longer too. I personally am enjoying his sexy bluntness all too much to see him go just like that.

Lucius, oh how i love him. I think that's how it really was for him. I was really feeling that tearful moment.

This is my favorite part:

"I know what you're going to say—that reality doesn't have happy endings and not everything works out how we want it, but it can, Draco, I know it can."

"He's dying, Ginny. You must see that."

"But he's not dead."

She sat forward suddenly and gripped his hands tightly in her own, her eyes earnestly searching his. "Didn't your mother ever tell you that if you wished for something hard enough it would come true?"

"No."

"Well mine did, and right now I want to believe that..."

You ended the story so well i couldn't ask for more. Putting all my comments aside, i must say this is one of the best reads I have this were moments in the entire story that i didn't like of course but the ending was just so satisfying. THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY DAY LOVELY 3

love this story!
ijustsailedaway chapter 8 . 11/27/2011
i just want to go back with the little episode of draco's parents. haha really good!

i love how the malfoys value each other in a wierd discreet way of threats and glares.

You captured them just right :)

do their pairing justice! they both love to blush i noticed haha
ijustsailedaway chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
"Then I expect you to have a wife and get her pregnant by the end of the month."

haha! good one!

the DG developments are gooooood :)
ijustsailedaway chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
Ginny's character is shaping up. I honestly thought in the first few chapters that Ginny's a bit off from what i was used to. I commend you for creating julian and ginny's adoration of him.

i love armand :) continuing with chapter 7 now
ijustsailedaway chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
This is an extremely good chapter; sweet and chaste with a bit of a tease. I feel like i am reading a romance novel from an 1800's setting. real nice :)
AriaTheCraZFerret chapter 24 . 9/8/2011
You're right. It's corny, but so romantic.
AriaTheCraZFerret chapter 23 . 9/8/2011
F*CK YOU BLAISE! YOU LITTLE B*ST*RD!
AriaTheCraZFerret chapter 22 . 9/8/2011
FINALLY! Some Drinny sex!
AriaTheCraZFerret chapter 19 . 9/7/2011