Reviews for A Marriage of Convenience
O.oa chapter 29 . 1/1/2014
Thank you for writing an amazing story. You built such a wonderful world and I delight of meeting new characters that work so well with current set of characters was great. Keep it up :)
Megerie Christine chapter 29 . 8/3/2013
For a moment there...I worried that Lucius might die and never meet his grandson. This story...was beautiful. Breathtaking. Forgive me; I can't muster the proper words, as I'm mostly in tears right now. Thank you!
Jenny chapter 29 . 6/15/2013
Great story! I don't think many could have pulled it off, but you really did. It was like the familiar HP world, but with a touch of Jane Austin thrown in at times and you managed to find a really good balance.
AccountNotUsedAnymore chapter 21 . 4/25/2013
I like the way Ginny and Draco get closer to each other in small steps. I love to see the different between the first Chapter and this one. Both changed a lot and they grow up. You described this so good and I'm really happy with the way this story goes. It's something that will stay in my mind. Your story is interesting, well written and not like a thousand other storys. It's specially (I mean it in a positiv way and I hope it's the right word for this, but I'm not sure).
AccountNotUsedAnymore chapter 15 . 4/24/2013
Seems they need a plan to fool the house-elf... :)
AccountNotUsedAnymore chapter 10 . 4/24/2013
I nearly cried with Ginny. It feels a little bit like something died inside of her... hm, okay, I'm dramatic... but you described it so sad and good! :)
AccountNotUsedAnymore chapter 8 . 4/24/2013
I never really liked Julien... but now I get distrustfully.
But Draco is cool :) Of course he will choose Ginny (right?), and I wonder how she'll react :D
AccountNotUsedAnymore chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
I love the way you write. Things happened slow enough that it's realistic. And there are little changes now (how Ginny act and think,...). It's not too obvious (I like this!), because Ginny changes slow... :)
I wonder what will happens next :D
AccountNotUsedAnymore chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Ginny seems a little bit... naive. But I think she has to be like this at the beginning. At the end of this chapter I think, it seems a little bit like her father know how life will change and did't want to stop her because he know he can't protect her anymore and she has to live her own life. And it feels, like Ginny will learn really soon how fast life can change.
I'm glad I found your story :) (hope there aren't too many mistakes in this review and my english makes sense)
Guest chapter 18 . 4/22/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Laura chapter 29 . 3/3/2013
Once again your stories are brilliant! You are a fantastic writer!
Manon chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
You really are good with languages it seems. My compliment. By the way I just can't stop reading your story.
KatieWrites1 chapter 29 . 11/12/2012
This entire story is beautiful.
You are such a talented writer.
And you now have my highest compliments.

Never ever stop writing, my friend!

Love xx
pigckle8 chapter 29 . 9/22/2012
I really enjoyed this story! I've been reading it nonstop, and I have to say that I love the whole idea of Ginny being involved in a high-class Pureblood society. It has been great reading this story. Thanks for writing it!
reader chapter 13 . 9/1/2012
Okey... I love your story but I have to say that the riding scene was just stupid. If you don't have any experience about horses and riding, don't even try to write scene like that. Nobody sane who knows a one thing about horses would ever do that what Draco did. It wasn't any mistake or bad judgement from his part, plainly insane plot from author who doesn't know what she is writing.

Ugh, I have spoken.

After hard words, I have to say I like your writing. You are talented and your text have little mistakes. Some scenes are a bit immature but otherwise this is definitely good story and I look forward to finishing it.
1,164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »