Reviews for A Marriage of Convenience
AriaTheCraZFerret chapter 6 . 9/4/2011
Awww...Ginny's so sad. But, seriously, girl, GET OVER JULIAN! YOU ARE MEANT TO BE WITH DRACO! GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ARSE ALREADY!
Blue Sapphire786 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Hi, the story doesn't say it's AU, so I'm assuming it's post war right? I just want to confirm, because I would have thought they'd be a bit more famous and wanted if it was post war? Thanks if you can clear that up!
Rose chapter 16 . 9/3/2011
I am in reading-process but as a French girl I must tell you that "tu freluquet jeunes" does not mean anything in French :) that's not fair but I have to tell you I couldn't accept it :)

BTW flawless story for the moment :)!
musicprincess1990 chapter 14 . 8/10/2011
Dear Draco: You like hugs. Admit it. Embrace the oxytocin. ;)

Dear Alexia: I've got some friends I'd like you to meet-my middle finger, and my best pair of stilettos.

Dear Boogum: Excellent! Can't wait for the wedding!
musicprincess1990 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I wouldn't be complaining if you HAD based it on Pride and Prejudice. That's my favorite book. And call me devoid of original thought, but I have my own story based on the book, with Rose/Scorpius as the primary pairing. Check it out, if you are so inclined. But anyways. I like this story a lot already, and can't wait to keep reading, so I'm going to do just that!
sandstar08 chapter 26 . 7/30/2011
To be blunt, this chapter was not your best. But it's a damn sight better than most nonsense that goes around calling itself fanfic. And if that's how you write with writer's block, I feel I'd be lucky if I could pull that off on one of my good days. :)
Tash the Mash Master chapter 29 . 6/20/2011
really amazing! I liked the different classes in society too! :) loving the ginny/draco :)
doggylover99 chapter 29 . 6/14/2011
I really really liked this story! This is one of my favorite fanfics I have read so far! Your level of writing is really sophisticated and you made the characters have depth. Fantastic!
Rivena Verity Vartanian chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
I'm intrigued with the plot, but find your incorrect use of 'big words' to make this story hard to read.

For example; "Not a single galleon had been considered for the extravagant ball."

The word 'considered' is being used incorrectly in this sentence. Though it does make sense when read on its own, it does not fit with the overall purpose of the paragraph. A word that may have been better suited would have been something similar to the word "withheld". That is assuming that you had meant to say that the ball WAS exorbitant. Your use of the word "considered" leaves the reader with the sense that the ball WAS NOT exorbitant.

A person can look over a few mistakes, but there have been several places in the past two chapters that the same mistake has been made.

I suggest that you read this story again and check for clarity.

Overall, I do like the plot. This story show's promise.
charlie chapter 29 . 5/11/2011
okay, wow. I just want you to know that you did a wonderful job! In the earlier chapters, I just loved their loathing behavior towards each other start to eventually blossom into absolute love.

But I must say though, you turned them into rabbits once they got over their marriage issues. I can't say I particularly enjoyed that because I just lost the giddy feeling I always got like when they first kissed during their wedding or when draco caught her in the stream or when he was tempted to kiss her, because it became too uh common or casual a gesture I suppose. But I guess that's normal for a couple. Just thought that their circumstances would be quite different and I got quite disappointed that their love went a long way uninterrupted for some time.

Or maybe I'm just asking for more drama ._. haha! nonetheless, I enjoyed it all the same and that's such a sad ending :(

Congratulations for putting a smile on my face, making me shriek at the screen either in joy or terror, depriving me of sleep, straining my poor delicate eyeballs way passed my sleeping hours, and most of all, for breaking my heart.
Lily Scamander chapter 29 . 5/8/2011
Wow I absolutely loved this story. Its probably the best Draco Ginny stories and one of the best fanfics I've ever read! Loved it!
Homerunhitter chapter 29 . 4/27/2011
AWWWW! Thats so sad! Luv this story!
Ipok87 chapter 29 . 4/12/2011
Let me say, to be honest, that this is not the first time I tried to read this story. I think I started two times before, but couldn't get past the second chapter. But they kept on talking about it everywhere at the DG forum so I decided I'd give it one more chance and there is one thing I can say now: WOW!

In the first two or three chapters, I don't really like Ginny, she seems a little too immature and shallow compared to what I think of her, but then you start exploring other qualities, adding layers to her personality and in the end you have the strong and smart Ginny we all know and love.

Draco too may have seemed a bit different first but then you make us see how he can be a bit more mature while still being, well... him.

One thing that caught my attention and I thought I'd let you know is that when you first mention Lucuis' brother you say his name is Silas, but the you say it's Abraxias.

I really liked how you managed Ginny and Draco's relationship, how you made us see it work from day to day, until they had real love. It was nothing that just came out of the blue, but something very real and natural; even when they started to get intimate.

Congratulations, I think this REALLY is one of the best DG stories I've read and I really enjoyed it. I'm glad I gave it one more chance LOL _.
puppylove98162 chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
awesome! i was wondering...how do u put the 2 dots above the i in "naive"? great again! im all excited to read this again. i have read over 10 times i know that much!
Luna chapter 29 . 2/25/2011