Reviews for A Marriage of Convenience
NunaXoxo chapter 29 . 8/29/2012
Wow, that was an amazing fanfiction. It was a great journey, and such a great experience reading this story. The ending was amazing, and it was one the story deserved. I'm so excited to read more of your work! :)
JaneA0202 chapter 29 . 8/29/2012
it was really lovely story, I even did like Ginny in the end...I'm glad that Lucius got to see his grandson...though I was surprised that she named him after him...but it was a nice gesture for old Lucius.
JaneA0202 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
well, I can't judge...but I don't like two things...that she will have to marry a man who asks her...why on earth she can't say no? that doesn't make sense...and second thing, Ginny's's not bad, but there's something childlish about her, I expected that as a 19 years old young woman, she will be more like well, woman...not a girl...but that will probably change, I hope so...other than that, it's good.
NunaXoxo chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
Aw, this chapter was amazing! I love this story and Ginny and Draco are so cute! Great job :)
ShortySC22 chapter 29 . 8/26/2012
I absolutely loved this story and how you wrote all of the characters. Great ending.
Myself chapter 29 . 8/4/2012
For the first time tears came to my eyes because of death of Lucius.
Also, I enjoyed your story. Well, there wasn't too much of drama (which I appreciate) and both lead characters, Ginny and Draco, seemed to be realistic to me.
Thank you for this nice refreshing romance.
Btw. I really like Katherine. Even if everyone said she was silly/dump, I found her to be literally devilish while using "jealous" tactic on Theo :D
(Sorry for my english)
Ophelia Malfoy chapter 24 . 7/30/2012
I've been liking your story thus far. Sometimes I felt A bit frustrated by the slowness but overall I think it was warranted for proper character and plot development. However, the resolution of this chapter was exceeding illogical which I find irritating. A man's wife is kidnapped and nearly raped by the same man who claimed he was having an affair with her. She barely escapes both shaken and bruised, but doesn't tell him what happened. So of course he is neither worried nor upset! He just pops around to chat with her attacker over tea and is home before dinner! He's not the least bit worried or upset that she did not confide something so grave to him. This chapter lost quite a bit of character credibility in my book. Come on you can do better.
Simplicity chapter 29 . 7/10/2012
I love this story... its one of my favorites!

Though I'm just wondering... isn't little Lucius' eyes grey/blue like Draco's not brown?
Rainydaygirl4 chapter 20 . 6/30/2012
I just started to read your story and I have to say I love it. I had to stop my reading to tell you that this was ur best chapter yet. The tension between Draco and ginny is delicious and their moment together was beautifully written. I just had to tell you :) i love their 'relationship' okay I'm off to read the last 9 chapters :):):):)
beastybri32 chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
well im glad im on to the next chapter where the story really begins x] i wa beginning to detest ginny a lot and i usually love her.
beastybri32 chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
i found ginny very annoying, clingy, and unlike herself in this chapter with julian
tomlover5986 chapter 22 . 6/3/2012
it is the sweetest fanfic i have ever read ! quite lovely!
tomlover5986 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
i love it !
bh chapter 16 . 4/12/2012

just to let you know that I love your story, it is very realistic , especially about the characters' personality so good job !

another point: you made a few mistakes with your french translations, I am french so maybe I could be of some help:

-"sacrebleu" is a veeeeeeery old word that you find only in old books, you'd better use "Eh !" which is a cry of surprise and anger, as we don't has such a word as "damn"

-"Reviens ici, jeune freluquet, et donnes-moi cette canne !" (just grammar) "canne" is the translation for walking stick, so then you can say "voici votre canne, monsieur"

-it is better to say "Idiot!" than "tu es un idiot!", though it is correct.

but in the previous chapters, your french was very good.

I hope this helped you a bit (in case you ever rewrite it, who knows?), keep doing the great job you've done so far !

love the story :D
LaurieHime chapter 29 . 3/1/2012
Words cannot describe how amazing this story is. I was a little bit hesitant at first, but I'm so glad I gave this a chance I started this a few hours ago and literally couldn't stop.

I've never loved lucius as much as I do in this story. And Armande! Oh hes wonderful. Great job. :)
1,164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »