Reviews for A Marriage of Convenience
harrypotterchick4ever chapter 6 . 4/28/2008
i loved this chapter

somehow though i don't think julian will be of much comfort to her

update soon, i really love this story
dramafreak101 chapter 6 . 4/28/2008
Like it! TTfn!
WE'VE STARTED A TREND chapter 6 . 4/28/2008
I'm glad that Ginny seems to have found a friend or two in Narcissa and Theodore and that she's not crumbling under pressure. She's a strong girl, and you seem to capture that well.
Ezriella chapter 6 . 4/28/2008
AW poor Ginny. I loved this chap it was really good. please update again soon?
claire chapter 6 . 4/28/2008
thank you so much... i loved that chapter... _ thanks for updating... gotta luv Theo and Armande... hope you update soon. bai bai
Nosebleed Nonsense chapter 6 . 4/28/2008
keep up the good work. i think it needs more draco/ginny action. please update soon
Shy Susanna Malfoy chapter 6 . 4/28/2008
Great Chapter! Thanks!
Farie Insignias chapter 5 . 4/17/2008
It wasn't a bad chapter and it was a good read. I'm loving Draco's cosin and hope to see more of him! Update soon!
Lynn RoMancie chapter 5 . 4/17/2008
Hey, I really liked this chapter. It was good, but I really am not all for Ginny falling for Julian. I want mor Ginny and Draco time. Not with the evil French! Trying to take Ginny away from Draco! His own cousin! It is so mean of him! *cry here*

Anyway, please update again soon. It was fantabulous!

Lynn
Junsui chapter 5 . 4/17/2008
That is definitely not the definition of bluestocking that I'm used to. In fact, it's quite the opposite.

The comparison of rose to Ginny's romantic experience was REALLY cheesy haha.

I didn't know you were that familiar with French and Italian.
midnightblue17 chapter 5 . 4/17/2008
OH this chapter is by far my favourite one! I love Draco's cousin and I love the fact that Draco likes redheads instead of blondes! It amusing and insinuating at the same time!

Update soon!

Leah
Claire chapter 5 . 4/17/2008
this was such a good chapter... i think i have read this fic at least 3 times now _ hope to have a new one soon baibai
Claire chapter 5 . 4/16/2008
i loved this chapter... i really did _ i cannot wait for a new one...
Shy Susanna Malfoy chapter 5 . 4/15/2008
LOVELY LOVELY LOVELY!keep writing this is great!
purus.flere chapter 5 . 4/15/2008
I have been following your story since the first chapter, so please forgive me, that this is my first review. I really love your story it's coming along very well and at a good pace. Your plot and character development is good and does not leave wanting. I look forward to checking out some of your previous works and I hope that your future endeavors in writing go well for you, it would be well deserved. Until then I eagerly anticipate the following chapters of this story, may words pour from your pen like water from a faucet. Good Luck!
1,195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 .. Last Next »