Reviews for A Marriage of Convenience
Dracoginnylover24 chapter 4 . 4/4/2008
I really liked this chapter. I can't wait to read more. Good Luck! :)
harrypotterchick4ever chapter 4 . 4/4/2008
i like it

i just wish that ginny will grow a backbone when it comes to narcissa and celia-be more like the ginny we know and love

i really liked this chapter by the way- the swimming scene was priceless
Crystal Moon Magic chapter 3 . 4/1/2008
lol! I LOVE the banter!
midnightblue17 chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
Catfight ahah! Thoroughly enjoyed this chapter, I'm glad you updated! The way you describe upper class society is flawless:P

Leah
deaths-confidant chapter 3 . 3/27/2008
Pretty good so far. I enjoyed the descriptions of shopping and the ball. It was nice. I'm curious to see how this is going to fold out. I do hope I can see some more chemistry and not just arguing between the two of them.
Junsui chapter 3 . 3/27/2008
Sooner or later Julian will pop up to be the worst of all when it comes to pretention though, I bet. I was a bit uncertain as to exactly how big her scene with Draco was. Did anyone else overhear their exchange or was it quiet for all of its vehemence? I love how you occasionally throw in certain lines that add to the Regency feel though. I bet I could think of more but I'm tired haha.
Shayla Lokkar chapter 3 . 3/27/2008
Lol, Draco's attitude finally makes its appearance:)
Dracoginnylover24 chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
Well, I think he deserved what he got in that conversation. I can't wait to read more, so far so good! Good Luck! :)
Sunshine-EmmaM chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
I absoloutley love this story :]
TheInterestNeverEnds chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
very intresting!cant wait for more! Quicker upadtes would be greatly appreciated!
GoodGirlzDead chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
I can see this whole thing with Julian to be very bad for Ginny. I think he's going to do something that will break her heart. That's just the feeling I'm getting though. So it could just be me.

Wonderful chapter, can't wait for more.

GoodGirlzDead
MzMal chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
O i love this fic! update soon!
dramafreak101 chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
Are Draco and Alexia? you know? anyway love the chapter really awesome! TTFN!
harrypotterchick4ever chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
another great chapter

ginny and draco's dance conversation was great i thought

i'm liking this draco/ginny/julian triangle
Lynn RoMancie chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
I really liked this chappie. It gives evidence of how Draco was at school, unlike the last chapter. It was refreshing, but I really would like them to be nice to each other too. Anyway, update again soon. Good job.

Lynn