Reviews for Thinking Over
Grace chapter 179 . 1/14
You know I will never tire of this story and Love it more than words can express. I can never forgive Shonda for taking this happiness and cuteness and Love that MerDer have for their family. I could read this forever. Please continue. I want to read all about all my favorite characters and MerDer with their growing family;) We still have to have those 5 chatty children. Bring us some more joy our way with the Shepherd Family.
Patsy chapter 34 . 1/10
Jan 11 2017
Happy Story Anniversary! This story continues to bring me MerDer joy-to the Devil with Shonda! Doing my annual re-read of this story and I hope you will continue to delight us with their little family. The children are so precious and Meredith and Derek are wonderful parents in this story:) Thank You!
gale123 chapter 179 . 1/9
hey, just found this gem of a story during the holidays and couldn't stop reading, please tell me that you plan to continue :)
BTW, about your AN regarding Shonda killing Derek (i know it was written a long time ago...) you have to remember there are somethings IRL that affects the show. If an actor wants to leave the show she can't force him to stay and she couldn't let him leave his family being alive because it would ruin the character
Afke chapter 74 . 1/4
My sister-in-law is pregnant. They conceived early September too and my niece or nephew is due end of May. It makes this fic even more special to read now. And I loved it already. I've red it at least 5 times. Mark's baby is born on my birthday in this fic. It's a really special story for me. :)
Pat chapter 179 . 1/3
Is this the end of this story? I hope not because I really have enjoyed your writing.
I'm starting reading this story over again to get my MerDer fix. Please continue this-we have to have this 5 chatty children . I can't get enough of Lilly's adventures and I can't wait for more as Liam gets older. This is the Best Story Ever. Shonda can never take MerDer away from their true Fans-keep writing;) this story makes me so very happy;);)
Thx,
Team MerDer Always
Guest chapter 179 . 12/23/2016
is it over?!
Caskett050712 chapter 179 . 12/8/2016
Just read this whole story from start to finishI'm in love with it. You've done an amazing job I absolutely can't wait to read what else you have in store. please update soon
Patsy chapter 179 . 12/5/2016
Just a Holiday shout out to tell you Happy Holidays and say Thank You again for this Epic and Beautiful MerDer story-it's a real favorite of mine. Please Keep Writing! I love all these characters so much and you write them so well:) I want to keep reading and see them have and raise those 5 chatty children . I'm going to start this again,from the beginning ,to get my Happy Fix on MerDer ;)
Riley Treston chapter 152 . 11/19/2016
money money money money money money money money money money
ellenlovesellen chapter 73 . 10/8/2016
I promised myself I was going to leave a review as soon as I': finished reading... but I really really needed to tell you how much I loved Meredith and Derek giving the house to Izzie (you made me make peace with her!) and Alex (always my fav!). I loved how you tried to find a way to make Mer and Thatcher talk, i hope to see more of it! Meredith and Derek are pictured flawlessly... and I love Mark! Going to read all of your works, girl. You rock.
mariemarie22 chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
Seriously missing this story! I hope all is well!
MerDer2015 chapter 179 . 7/2/2016
This story brings joy to my soul,hope in my heart and a smile on my face:) a Thank you so much and I hope you keep MerDer along with Lilly and Liam around for many,many more chapters. This story is an answer to MerDer a Shippers everywhere's prayers.
The Prom was priceless and exceeded my wildest dreams. I cannot wait for more,so Please keep writing:D
anna chapter 179 . 6/17/2016
please update...
Patsy chapter 179 . 5/24/2016
Best Prom night Ever in the a Best story Ever! MerDer are Timeless and Forever! Keep writing this story please and never abandon the greatest couple of all time..
Shonda ruined the Show,please keep the a Legend of MerDer and all the characters that I love so much alive in this story:P I am looking forward to many more chapters and your next update;) a After All,they have have those 5 Chatty Children;) I'll be right here waiting for your next update!
Thanks for the Joy that your stories bring:)
Patsy