Reviews for What Would A Mary Sue Do?
TetrisEffect chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
I've read this multiple times and still laugh to the brink of tears... the first time reading this I half expected every other male character of some significance to march in and display his affection! The part with Ammon was utterly hiralious, as most authors pick either Bishop or Casavir (I don't see much Sand though, a tragedy) to romance the female KC. I was like, who's going to show up next, Nasher? Thanks for the laughs!
Omeganixtra chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
Oh dear, I guess that's not a good thing...?
Omeganixtra chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Now, I've never played NWNII, only heard about it, but this had me laughing within seconds.
Mary Sues FTW!
GurablashtaTK chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
Yay Construct scores! and everyone else gets nothing! well...khelgar gets a beer! from me! drinking contest!
GurablashtaTK chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
No one says woo anymore...fine then seduce! hehe! me laugh! Me laugh long time!
BlueRoseofWinter chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Oh..geez... this is so... friggin' hilarious! I was cracking up like crazy.. wasn't sure if I was going to be able to stop laughing.

And my fave part:

"smiling brightly, so brightly, that somewhere, a star was ashamed of itself,"

Excellent writing! keep it going!
Julie chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
...

Did her hair switch from "shockingly blonde" "black as the underside of a raven's wing" to "chestnut" and her eyes go from "Sparkling voilet" to "grass/pine/emerald green"..?
feralshal chapter 2 . 9/8/2008
After trawling through so many NWN2-fic summaries that are PCxenterhottieofchoicehere, this is a refreshing breath of fresh air - plus, anything that mocks the plague that is Mary Sue is always fine with me.

Very well played, and I loved the ending! As well as all of the introductions where the NPCs are like, "I'm not meant to be here yet, but I just HAD to show up early for sparkly-sue!"
beehoon chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Just realised this wasn't on my list of favourite stories. *clicks* Problem solved!
AceOfDaimonds chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
Oh wow, my stomach is killing me. I haven't laughed that hard in a while.

“Hark, she stirs!”

“Then we shall settle this like men. With a round of rock, paper, scissors”

“Are you going to take my underwear now too?” “Brilliant idea!”

“Sorry we’re late,” the tiefling gasped, panting and gulping for air, “We had to run all the way from the expansions.”

“Damn it!” Bishop yelled, “Who transitioned with their familiar or companion summoned? You all know about the glitch! It’s been around since 1.10!”

All these parts had me dying of laughter. I have know idea how you managed to come up with such a hilarious, entertaining story, but I'm glad you did!
Alexis Theory chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
LMAO! I loved the missing Khelgar bit. That was awesome. Poor Bishop, though. I think I'll have to go rescue him now. Him and Valen... And I must say, those two have the funniest parts in this chapter.
Cro-Magnon chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
Not quite as good as the first chapter bu still... *giggle-snort*
beehoon chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
I was actually laughing out loud:D It's so marvelously outrageous, and the characters are all parodied to perfection. The last line was absolutely classic, and you're definitely going down in the history of the League of Mary Sues as their most despised enemy, lol. Well done!
ParadoxPortal chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
Okay, deep breath, because this is a long one. XD

"I see the way your naked skin glows in the torchlight, which is strange, because you’re covered by a blanket-"

"settle down and have a family with 2.5 children"

Haven’t I slept with you in another story?”

"Small book"

"We had to run all the way from the expansions."

"Mairee said happily, smiling brightly, so brightly, that somewhere, a star was ashamed of itself"

"Who transitioned with their familiar or companion summoned? You all know about the glitch! It’s been around since 1.10!"

These are about half of the lines that make this so hilariously brilliant. I love how you insulted Cari so much in this one; the 'stabby-stab', 'slut', and the part where she pops her head up like a psychopathic meerkat really had me giggling. XD

You know, when you asked if you could borrow Piper, I had no idea how you'd use her, but making her a member of the Anti-Sues? Comic brilliance! XD This author is very pleased with how her pet was portrayed. :D Thanks so much for featuring her. I actually was insulted when Mairee called them all 'Boring'. Grr.

I could tell that you had a bit of trouble keeping all of those characters straight ( I know I would O_O ), but it kind of added to the hilarity and general mayhem of the chapter, so that's no biggie. Also, that line 'lucky b ! tch' seemed a little out of place. Maybe the 'author' should've said that? XD

Entertaining as always, Swimsie. :D Will there be a next installment? Will Mairee mysteriously find her way back to the Flagon? Will she exercise disgustingly perfect revenge on the Anti-Sues? Will Bishop find a bigger book? XD
Falco chapter 2 . 3/20/2008

*sporfls* Excellent! Thank you so much for updating, I've been looking forward to a second chapter, and it didn't disappoint. Also, yay for Mairee/Construct! OTP! :D
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »