Reviews for Little Blue Potion
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 1 . 7/7
yes... yes it does
Very sneaky I love it!
Kichou chapter 1 . 2/25
Dark Draco is so sexy. Love it.
Loved it! Very hot!
AussieSweet chapter 1 . 1/7
Fantastic! I love this dark Draco. Well done!
dracotastic chapter 1 . 1/7
A Malfoy would always be a Malfoy. LOL. Anyway, this is a great story and I dare say, I do like dark Draco
hpfan addict chapter 1 . 1/5
I do love a dark Draco; but –I was sorta looking forward to a Malfoy redemption in this one, I don't know enjoy l why, but I was? Anyways, I thought your detailed descriptions were expertly done. I particularly enjoy the honest reaction's of the faculty and staff, as well as, the general student body's earnest response's. They were so on point! But I LOVED Hermione coming to her own defense, and retaliating in true Granger fashion, at Ron the red-headed Weasel! How dare he think he could possess her like that!? Ugh!? But I really am saddened that Draco took such permanent drastic measure's against a person he claimed to love... Sad.
A personal note I would add; I constantly found myself wondering throughout reading this, why did Draco claim to love Hermione in the first place? For me —that was never thoroughly established, and so I felt it's lacking. It was like the story seemed to have opened onto a plotline already in progress?! How?-and why did Draco Malfoy fall in love with Hermione Granger? And, what had prompted him to feel so utterly desperate, and without any other recourse,(despite the relentless, shagging of nameless girls; or his own personal demon's addling his formerly whip-smart brain?), did he honestly feel so invisible to her(despite sharing the head's dorm, with her, and ONLY her?), that he couldn't even approach her without her having been completely altered, as any mood/mind altering potion/drug would do? Cause if so?-that's really pretty sad!? Less dark, and more sad to me than anything? That he would love someone so much, but only so much, that he were willing to sacrifice their true opinion's, thought's, and feeling's, essentially her own entire personality, and individuality; merely to have her fit some sort of warped, unrealistic, self-created image of her likeness, into his life? Seriously sad!? He'd take whatever version of her he could, and he would settle for that?! Only in doing so, he permanently damaged her, and her ability to be a free-thinking individual, he took away, her most unalienable right! The right to think for herself? That's not real love. It's ownership. And possession of that sort is inherently a Malfoy trait! ;-) Well done! Thanks cheers!;-)
Ariel Riddle chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Lovely, I love dark Malfoy too. Glad he got what he wanted. Doesn't seem like Hermione minded either.
pyre-of-hellfire chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
This - fucking this - it's so amazing, i come back to read this over and over again whenever i've had enough of the 'light draco' stories. JUST AMAZING! THANKYOU!
JoeDanger chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
I always thought love potions don't last very long in Harry Potter so that's a bit of a plot hole
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Awesome. In many (most?) dramione stories Draco ends up being just as light as Potter or Weasley. Nice to see one where he is unabashedly dark and Slytherin. His obsession with Hermione here is pretty much equally creepy as Snape's obsession with Lily in canon, but he's more successful about getting her. In comparison, Snape only got his obsession killed with his plotting.. And no, a "successful" creepy obsession isn't a bad thing, it's just a story after all, if anything it makes it more interesting a read because it's unusual even in fanfics.
ItsNatalie chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
This is pretty dark... I wonder if a love potion can be considered a dramione in the first place? Anyway, thanks for writing!
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Draco Draco Draco! What am I going to do with him? I just got really mad at Ron in a different story for attempting to do the same thing. And Draco is such the delicious morsel. I wonder how Hermione actually turned out in this story. Did Draco allow her to follow her other dreams? Or did he keep her all to himself? Did he stay devoted to her? Because she would have stayed hopelessly devoted to him... You have to think that pure blood families would have passed down such a potion to keep all of these arranged marriages happy...
ragamuffin chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Hot hot hot! Love this story. Dark draco is so much better.