Reviews for Little Blue Potion
Awesome. In many (most?) dramione stories Draco ends up being just as light as Potter or Weasley. Nice to see one where he is unabashedly dark and Slytherin. His obsession with Hermione here is pretty much equally creepy as Snape's obsession with Lily in canon, but he's more successful about getting her. In comparison, Snape only got his obsession killed with his plotting.. And no, a "successful" creepy obsession isn't a bad thing, it's just a story after all, if anything it makes it more interesting a read because it's unusual even in fanfics.
ItsNatalie chapter 1 . 6/14
amazing
This is pretty dark... I wonder if a love potion can be considered a dramione in the first place? Anyway, thanks for writing!
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 5/8
Draco Draco Draco! What am I going to do with him? I just got really mad at Ron in a different story for attempting to do the same thing. And Draco is such the delicious morsel. I wonder how Hermione actually turned out in this story. Did Draco allow her to follow her other dreams? Or did he keep her all to himself? Did he stay devoted to her? Because she would have stayed hopelessly devoted to him... You have to think that pure blood families would have passed down such a potion to keep all of these arranged marriages happy...
ragamuffin chapter 1 . 5/1
Hot hot hot! Love this story. Dark draco is so much better.
yelloumin chapter 1 . 3/18
CRYZSCSGDJFVYVFCDYV OMG THIS WAS SO INTENSE /still dying bc of feelings/ new fan here 3333 saludos, dulzura
I've read this story a dozen times, and I still love it just as much as if it was the first time.
cancan227 chapter 1 . 1/29
HOT!
Jacob Malfoy chapter 1 . 1/28
love possessive draco
A certain appeal? No, not really. Draco is creepy in an abusive, non-sexy free-will rapist sort of way. Also, insulting the one he's obsessing over by calling her a "hot little bitch" ruined any sort of mood. Battered pussies...are they served with butter or tartar sauce? I found this story strangely misogynistic, as though Draco didn't believe that Hermione was worthy of making her own decisions.
kei chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
love your draco.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
It was really funny when you wrote, "Go Draco!" I imagined Draco playing in a quidditch pitch and Hermione was cheering him on. It was a buzzkill. That was one of the moment when comma is really important. Nonetheless, the whole story was good.
Dorawc chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
i quite like the idea of herms is the light and he is the dark. but it would be more amazing to see her fall in love with him when he goes all charming.
coolbird chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Brilliant
tajina chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Oh god! oh god it is fucking hot. Keep writing this kind of fiction with dark draco please. Long fiction would be appreciated. I love it.