Reviews for Clan Eyes
Your summary made me stop reading. They contain too many pet peeves of mine, but I think your writing style is good.
jo chapter 1 . 1/17
yindragonkiba chapter 7 . 7/26/2014
Axcel chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Well, I hope Naruto rebuilds his clan. The Hyuuga would benefit greatly from his clan of super ninja being restored.
Vospader21 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I liked it. Definitely original, I expect changes in Naruto's character because of this, but we'll see.
Thespurgin chapter 7 . 11/13/2013
story! why you no update for four years? it hurts me so...
Wolverines chapter 7 . 1/12/2013
misteryman526 chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
It's truly tragic that you stopped writing because I think this was one of the best fanfics I've ever read. The extra details and background information that you created really makes your work stand out. I was kind of surprised that your added character, Teijo, had such a small effect on the canon events, but I suppose that the Hyuuga are sufficiently stagnant that it would take a long time for the changes to really build up.
Honest Lunar Raven chapter 7 . 2/1/2012
I greatly enjoyed this, but it makes me sad to see how long it has gone in want of an update.
Babyuknowme13 chapter 7 . 1/13/2012
I loved it! You must update this story so I can continue loving it! Please?
CaptainFlye chapter 7 . 5/28/2011
huh, too bad you seem to have dropped of the fanfiction universe. Doesn't look like you've updated anything in about two years.

Anyways, just for the heck of it, this was a good read. I skimmed through about 200 faves on this one guys list and this was the only one that intrigued me enough to give it a read, even though I knew ahead of time that it must have been dropped due to the two years since the last update.

But like i said, it's a good read. I do have to wonder more about how the ashen eyes work, but that may be in your other Raider Recon story you mention in your profile.

Hope you decide to write again in the future, and also that your work as an English major is going/went well. Take care and good luck

j chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
hey i like your story an all but the way your're portrayin kurenei is oooooooc she's actin more like anko then herself. you might as well change her name frm kurenei to anko
strangebloke chapter 7 . 6/11/2010
well, that was a good read.

Your technical modifications to the story are pretty cool too. Teijo's "quick seals" seem to be similar to the principal of "seal compression" that other fanfics utilize. It helps to keep the fanfiction interesting.

I also like that you don't make naruto a god. I was a little worried that you would have him save hinata from the kumo nin. Too many fics do that.

your story does have problems, though. You oversex the entire story too much. You assume that team members sleep with e/o just to blow off steam. while that may seem... possible, its obviously not going to be the case in most teams. I mean, do you seriously see that happening in any of the konoha teams we've seen. Lee X ten-ten? Shino X Hinata? Shikamaru X Ino? Many team members do fall in love, but its not indiscriminate. Konoichi have a hard enough time getting respectability without sleeping around. Its nothing we've seen in the manga and is unnecessary.

Also, Naruto's speech skills are too advanced for a three-year old. I realize that you wanted to do that so that you could include the assassination and war with kumo. Perhaps you could've shortened some of the earlier chapters.

o well. decent fic. I'm watching
Grammatragedy chapter 5 . 2/5/2010
...they're three.

They shouldn't even be fully literate yet.
Grothka chapter 7 . 10/29/2009
This is a great story, interesting characters and ideas. I really look forward to the shinobi academy days!