Reviews for Thinking of the Sea
charmed-darkangel chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Touching.. nice little story
XsunflowerX chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Such a sad oneshot.

I, too, am liking how you link your plots to other stories. It just gives me more stuf to read back on :)

Nice work.
Anarra chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Very well written, but I never got who actually had died till the very end. More clarity next time
xheart to thee chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
That was beautiful. Brought a tear to my eye. There aren't many Paige centred oneshots that I am drawn to, however I read yours because it was written by you, so I know it was going to be good. And I was right. It was so good. Such emotion in it even though it wasn't very long. The last line is paramount to the oneshot. It's so very true. And Charmed showed that a lot during the earlier Seasons. (That's part of the reason why I think many people dislike the later Seasons.) I also like how you connect your fanfictions. For example, you mention about Piper's daughter Melinda beind premature, and about how they both died, which is related to another of your fanficitons. Consistency is always good.
missypaige06 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
omg im speechless, that was brilliant. i loved it so thanks so much.

as for the paige / leo i was kinda thinking romace or fluff.

tho also occured to me that paiges alcoholism hasnt really been explored. maybe another plot? i dunno anyways well done on this story. love it
WelshCanuck chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
oh.. good start... cant wait o see wher you go.. poor Phoebe. I alraedy want to hug her
WellxWisher chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
!

So I'm waiting for class to start so I check my email to see if I have anything and there's a New Story alert in my mailbox from a certain Ryeloza, so of course I click on it, excited for another brill tale. And then I'm just depressed; Phoebe and Coop loose a baby? The feelings that this piece of writing evokes are very visceral indeed. It will be very interesting to see how this story plays out.
anetteo chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
You really hit a nerve when you write, something that doesn't happen often with other things I read. This, aswell as all the other stories were great.

Talking about requested fics by the way, you should write one about Patty and Victor. At least I think so :) You write them well.