Reviews for Starlight in Shadows
Heir of Rage chapter 4 . 6/5/2010
i really like this! i do like a rather angsty non-yukken!

...it is non-yullen, right? ...meh...

well, updtae if you can, its not worth it to abandon!
Michi P chapter 4 . 2/19/2008
Great job on this! The plot is attention-grabbing and your characterizations are well written. Looking forward to more! Great job.

Michi P.
Sephant chapter 4 . 2/3/2008
*huggs you* I love this chpater I love this fanfic I love you for making it! I hope you make more!
reckless-rage chapter 4 . 2/3/2008
I like this chapter. I really really really like it, so please update soon?

No mangling of english - yay! Characters are all IC - I like how Kanda 'mentally snarled away the unwelcome thoughts' how typical of him to do that even if it's just in his mind. Made me think of him baring fangs at his 'unwelcome thoughts', lol. O.o I liked how to write Lavi too. He's awesome

I'm waiting for the next chapter, nya! Until then, ja ne!

Good job, by the way!
Lonely Kitty chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
so this is after allens innocence fixes his heart? and four petals fell down? already? well, keep it up nya

Lonely Kitty chapter 2 . 1/29/2008
kya! kitty like! kitty like! keep it up nya!

Lonely Kitty chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
uwah, i like it already! keep it up nya

buchouslvr chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
this is really interesting. I hope you will still continue it. I am looking forward for what is going to happen and kanda's feelings.
afickleflakes chapter 3 . 1/24/2008
hahas. great story! keep going. but please no guyxguy pairings if you can. xDbye! see ya next chapter!
addenza chapter 3 . 1/24/2008
Ah.. Cool.. So are you working with the theory that Allen has the Heart..?
Sephant chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
I really like this one-shot/story! It's really good and I don't mind the short chapters, as long as you like it and keep going with it i'm happy
KiyoiYume chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
Omg I really like the way you write your stories. I believe that you have a really great talent for writing. :3 Look forward to your next chapter!

:o Is Allen going to have Innocence in his abdomen (wherever the Akuma hit him) now, too?
reckless-rage chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
As you've stated yourself, a short chapter, but very interesting nonetheless. Good grammar/spelling/arrangement of sentences. I have nothing else to say, except good work!
Kyurengo chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
Wah! I love this one!

Cant wait 'til next chapter!
reckless-rage chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
Oh, good two chapters. I'll be waiting for you to update and see how this turns out. I reviewed a couple of crappy DGM fics earlier so I probably sound grouchy now, but I really like this fic. Spelling and grammar - tick. Although I noted a few mistakes, it's nothing major. Plot - is definitely there, and I'd love to see how this plays out.

All in all, I'll give this a 9 out of 10 for suspense and drama. Good job!