Reviews for The Morning After
KanameBlaise chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
*wrinkles nose* just sweet! I love it. By the way I read Vanilla and Vanilla Souffle ages ago not long after you posted them and read them again recently. I'm still in love. If you ever come back to fic I hope you give us an ending to vanilla first.
puruku chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Awww, you can never have too much CloudxLeon:)
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
You make them so adorable! A hesitant Leon, oh my God, it makes me think of a cute, little puppy!
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
They are ADORABLE! :D But everyone should REALLY be careful around the drinks with Yuffie... _ :D
Cleonhart chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Dont worry hun, we enjoy the cavities 3
Mahon chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Aww, super sweet. I love:

He'd swallowed all of Cloud's protests with his ardent kisses, coaxed Cloud's wandering arms with his tender touches, and encouraged Cloud's moaning with his husky whispers of how he'd desired him since the first day

Better than the actual smut!
shadowninja-yuna chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Leon is just so... romantic. :)
i-see-faeries chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Aw, cute. I've recently developed a love of LeonCloud, and this only increased it. Nice job.
H.K chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I adore this. It's short and sweet but still overly pleasing. That and I love what I shall now dub Leon/Cloud Code, some cheesey rip off of morse code. Thanks for the translations too. xD Loved it once again. Please never stop writing.

Thanks for writing and reading.

Yuki Valons chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
*cuddles fluff and refuses to let go* I adore Leon/Cloud, and this was just too cute
578929 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Cute, terribly cute.
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
aw soo cute!
CloudedMirror chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
cavities? puh-lease...i need a new set of dentures. ;)

i love your style. :D it was soo cute! XD
Lalaria Shamir chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Love it! So sweet. I got my smutish fix without it actually being smut. Amazing (that's not meant to be an insult, hope you don't take it that way :)) Fantastic!

Keji chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Mwahahahaha! We'll Im someone who has developed cavities over this! The sweetness!

Can you please, please, please, pleaase have more sweetness ready to give me more cavities? I don't mind them at all!

Oh gawds! You're some lady!