Reviews for fiesta
Renita chapter 1 . 2/10
This is the first time I read ItaSaku Fiction and my reaction is WOW! Itachi is soooo COOL! And yeah, from everything that had happened to him I believe he deserves someone who actually cares about him without expecting something in return like Sakura. I really love the way Sakura fall for Itachi and not his brother. Don't get me wrong, I am SasuSaku lover but this fic makes me realize that Itachi is still a human being and needs someone's affection more than Sasuke does. Anyway, GREAT fic! Thanks.
Jenni chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Nice but where's the rest of it
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
quiashdcoiasdf. I can't stop reading your ItaSaku fics. They're perfect.
Random Peep chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Loved it! But 12 zodiacs.. Does that mean only 12 ANBUs..? Puzzling fact.. x.x
clairebear2319 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
That was super adorable! I loove ItachixSakura fics3 keep 'em coming Haahaha
young kagome chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
pisquenta chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Haha I loved this one! The dialogues were floating freely and you seemed less formal!
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
One of my fave storys for this pair, read it a few timesnow. Very well written :)
twistedforest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
omg, why are your one-shots sequels/pre-sequels so cute?
soph chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Interesting characterization here. A 'more-touchy' itachi and a 'more-innocent ' sakura :)) how will this turn out? Off to read the next installment!
Kin chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Out of all the ficlets and out of all your universes, this one is by far my favorite! I seriously loved this so much. It was extremely well written and as always your writing is so vivid, I can clearly picture everything that's going on and because of this, your stories are so very addicting! I hope to read more of this universe and more of your stories. You are truly an extraordinary writer! I am in awe, really,
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This was pretty interesting. I liked it.
Oro-shadow1 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Wah! That was some steamy writing.
Farruca chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Amazing story ! I was like "awww" all along ) ItaSaku is one of my favorites pairings ! And there is a real lack of ItaSaku fanfic in French... Fortunately there also are great English autor (like you ) who love this couple too 3 I'm so glad ! Keep writing, I love the way you describe there relationship and Non-massacre story are the best ! Fav !
Excuse my bad english
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Amazing fiction as always! Itachi is really intense and I love this side of him.