Reviews for The Rats of NIMH
CrazyDragon89 chapter 19 . 6/24
Never reviewed a fic before, but felt the need here.
After aimlessly searching and other fanfic sites for hours and days, I FINALLY came across yours.

Its beautiful.

With so many poorly written stories, and immature writers, the IZ universe has suffered for fanfiction (in my opinion). Especially the ZADR slash. Not enough epic tales and in character appreciation! It broke my heart that this story has no ending, and I'd like to hope one day you'll get to it, and not let this fanfic die out all together; all your loose ends are brilliant! I want to see how they're tied up!

I print out my most favorite fanfiction for future reference, in the event they get deleted. I will be printing this and hiding it in my little fanfiction cubby for future reference. Ending or not, this wonderful fit should be preserved.
littlebirdy chapter 19 . 6/18
YOU BETTER POST ANOTHER CHAPTER SOOOOON! I SWEAR! THIS IS A CRIME TO LEAVE ME AT SUCH A-a ENDING LIKE THAT! *glares menacingly* seriously though, post another damn chapter...chapter 18 was utter bullshit.
littlebirdy chapter 18 . 6/18
...what the actual fuck... is this a joke?
littlebirdy chapter 17 . 6/18
looks nervously at the number of chapters of this fic... I really hope that this ends without a cliff hanger
littlebirdy chapter 16 . 6/18
... GAWD DAMMIT! DX GRETCHEN YOU FUCKING BIMBO! *helps Dib nurse his spaceboy back to health*
littlebirdy chapter 15 . 6/17
~HEEHEEEHEEEH :) you just gave him exactlty what he needed to escape MAR~ I think if there was a planet wide prison revolt~ escape will be imminent... and these prisoners are going to destroy the armada like paper planes in a bath tub~!
muwahahahahahahahhah
littlebirdy chapter 14 . 6/17
:( Zim is still alive. and Dib has become what he despises being the most... he is now a damsel in distress.
littlebirdy chapter 13 . 6/17
...Mar... is... going... to... fucking... DIE! *jumps at the evil little shit and smashes his PAK into dust with a sledgehammer*
littlebirdy chapter 12 . 6/17
DAMN YOU MAR! DAMN YOU CONTROL BRAINS! DAMN YOU IRKEN CONTROL SYSTEM! GAAAAAH DX
littlebirdy chapter 11 . 6/17
GAWD DAMMIT ZIM! MAR I WILL-...ooooh there aren't even WORDS for what I'm going to do to you!
littlebirdy chapter 10 . 6/17
X'D THERE ARE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I LOVE DIB RIGHT NOW! TTUTT surprised he didn't bring a water canon or something of that sort~ 3 XD and oh Zim...Zim, Zim, Zim... you should accept that you have fallen for the Dib... admit it and kill Mar already! :(
littlebirdy chapter 9 . 6/17
...dammit! ZIM DON'T DO ANYTHING HE SAYS OR AGREE WITH ANYTHING HE SAYS! DX HE'S EVEN MORE EVIL THAN GAZ! HE'S POSSIBLY KILLING FELLOW IRKENS! HE'S THE IRKEN EQUIVELENT OF HITLER! RUN! GRAB THE DIB AND THE-DIB-BEAST'S SISTER GAZ AND MAKE THE MASSIVE GO BOOM!
littlebirdy chapter 7 . 6/17
NOOOOOO! THERE CAREFULLY KEPT SCHEDULE AND RELATIONSHIP DAMN IT! DX
littlebirdy chapter 6 . 6/17
...damn, shit just got real!
littlebirdy chapter 4 . 6/17
*snickers* I imagine he's a dozen donut sort of guy~ XD
*snickers* Mary sue...TTUTT