Reviews for The Rats of NIMH
I'M CRYING TEARS OF JOY AT THIS, PLEASE COME BACK TO US! I WILL FOLLOW THIS BOOK UNTIL THE ENDS OF THE EARTH, I LOVE IT! MY BRAIN IS JUMPING ALL OVER THE PLACE, WONDERING IF ZIM WILL COME BACK AS THE SHIP LIKE GIR AT THE BASE, AND THEN MAYBE HE TRANSFERS HIMSELF INTO A PAK AGAIN OR HE STAYS DEAD BUT I SWEAR TO LORD IF HE STAYS DEAD, IMA CRY! TTTT I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE THE STORY, AND I ALWAYS WILL! ~PGK
SpaceAndInfinity chapter 1 . 7/4
This story is so great! You inspired me to get my own account and everything! I hope you continue writing more of this story. I love how you did Gir. It fit his insanity perfectly.
Mute chapter 19 . 6/27
Is this story dead? If it discontinued, that really sucks. It's well written, has an amazing plot, is funny, and over all, a really great story. It's a shame you don't update it anymore.
tencentbastard chapter 19 . 5/26
Delightful! I do hope you someday add more to this, I was greatly enjoying it.
AreYouReady chapter 19 . 4/26
I know there isn't much hope now, but I would kill to see this finished.
You should probably finish this story because it's absolutely AWESOME and I love it 33333
Becki chapter 19 . 2/16
It annoys me that I don't have an active account anymore to follow this but I'll definitely be keeping an eye on it in hopes you come back to it someday, I'd love to see how things progress for Zim, Dib, Purple... so many! I love a sappy ZADR as much as the next person but the vicious, wild, everything-to-eachother kind really sucks me in. Love your character interaction!
SpaceInfinity chapter 19 . 1/16
I love this story! The plot line is so awesome! I can't to see what happens when Dib sees Tak and Purple again! It will be epic!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/5/2015
you write so well! please update when you can!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/15/2015
Omg lol that hitchhikers guid to the galaxy reference
Storyholder chapter 19 . 9/24/2015
You just mind fucked me back to the first episode of Invader Zim. Thank you
Storyholder chapter 12 . 9/24/2015
This is so scrambled
Chemical Cat chapter 19 . 8/6/2015
PLEASEEEEEE FINISH THIS I LOVE IT SOMUCH AND I WONT BE ABLE TO GO ON IF YOU DONT SO PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE!?
NO chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
YOU ALREADY MADE ME CRY HOW
CrazyDragon89 chapter 19 . 6/24/2015
Never reviewed a fic before, but felt the need here.
After aimlessly searching and other fanfic sites for hours and days, I FINALLY came across yours.

Its beautiful.

With so many poorly written stories, and immature writers, the IZ universe has suffered for fanfiction (in my opinion). Especially the ZADR slash. Not enough epic tales and in character appreciation! It broke my heart that this story has no ending, and I'd like to hope one day you'll get to it, and not let this fanfic die out all together; all your loose ends are brilliant! I want to see how they're tied up!

I print out my most favorite fanfiction for future reference, in the event they get deleted. I will be printing this and hiding it in my little fanfiction cubby for future reference. Ending or not, this wonderful fit should be preserved.