Reviews for The Rats of NIMH
SpaceInfinity chapter 19 . 1/16
I love this story! The plot line is so awesome! I can't to see what happens when Dib sees Tak and Purple again! It will be epic!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/5/2015
you write so well! please update when you can!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/15/2015
Omg lol that hitchhikers guid to the galaxy reference
storyholder chapter 19 . 9/24/2015
You just mind fucked me back to the first episode of Invader Zim. Thank you
storyholder chapter 12 . 9/24/2015
This is so scrambled
Chemical Cat chapter 19 . 8/6/2015
PLEASEEEEEE FINISH THIS I LOVE IT SOMUCH AND I WONT BE ABLE TO GO ON IF YOU DONT SO PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE!?
NO chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
YOU ALREADY MADE ME CRY HOW
CrazyDragon89 chapter 19 . 6/24/2015
Never reviewed a fic before, but felt the need here.
After aimlessly searching and other fanfic sites for hours and days, I FINALLY came across yours.

Its beautiful.

With so many poorly written stories, and immature writers, the IZ universe has suffered for fanfiction (in my opinion). Especially the ZADR slash. Not enough epic tales and in character appreciation! It broke my heart that this story has no ending, and I'd like to hope one day you'll get to it, and not let this fanfic die out all together; all your loose ends are brilliant! I want to see how they're tied up!

I print out my most favorite fanfiction for future reference, in the event they get deleted. I will be printing this and hiding it in my little fanfiction cubby for future reference. Ending or not, this wonderful fit should be preserved.
littlebirdy chapter 19 . 6/18/2015
YOU BETTER POST ANOTHER CHAPTER SOOOOON! I SWEAR! THIS IS A CRIME TO LEAVE ME AT SUCH A-a ENDING LIKE THAT! *glares menacingly* seriously though, post another damn chapter...chapter 18 was utter bullshit.
littlebirdy chapter 18 . 6/18/2015
...what the actual fuck... is this a joke?
littlebirdy chapter 17 . 6/18/2015
looks nervously at the number of chapters of this fic... I really hope that this ends without a cliff hanger
littlebirdy chapter 16 . 6/18/2015
... GAWD DAMMIT! DX GRETCHEN YOU FUCKING BIMBO! *helps Dib nurse his spaceboy back to health*
littlebirdy chapter 15 . 6/17/2015
~HEEHEEEHEEEH :) you just gave him exactlty what he needed to escape MAR~ I think if there was a planet wide prison revolt~ escape will be imminent... and these prisoners are going to destroy the armada like paper planes in a bath tub~!
muwahahahahahahahhah
littlebirdy chapter 14 . 6/17/2015
:( Zim is still alive. and Dib has become what he despises being the most... he is now a damsel in distress.
littlebirdy chapter 13 . 6/17/2015
...Mar... is... going... to... fucking... DIE! *jumps at the evil little shit and smashes his PAK into dust with a sledgehammer*