Reviews for Beautiful
Jenna chapter 1 . 9/15
I loved this!
LoonyZ chapter 1 . 3/8
love it. beautiful work as always,Nilah
Crazy reviewer chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
So beautiful...T_T
leedleleedlelawliet chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Holy mother of... The IMAGERY. This is just stunning.
Moon999 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Pardon the pun, but this is absolutely beautiful. You captured the betrayal of the moment perfectly. And I know exactly the feeling you're talking about, of the attractiveness of the person starting to look just fake and cold when they're awful. It's like it's because they're not worth it. My heart actually broke on the actual scene, so I sympathize.
Nothing333 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
The length was perfect! I agree that any more would have been filler.
I really liked it ! You put a lot of thought into it. Well done :D
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Wonderful. I love how you set this up, great job! :3
m3 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I think this really was a beautiful story...!
I loved it and I also love your mom! what she says is totally true...
you definitely are a great writer 3
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Wow. I can not see this scene being done better than what you have done.

And, that's all I have to say, except for awesome job. I think you really captured L in his last moments.

And yes, I do think Light can be very ugly at times. On the outside. He was always ugly on the inside, well except for before the Death Note. Then he might not have been ugly.
rggxx chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Sad, really. But I love it :3b
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Very beautiful story. The writing is absolutely amazing.

I love the comparisons between L and Light. Nice work with the description of how Light's beauty resembles his name. Also good work with the contrast of how Light used to be compared to who he became.

Good work with describing how twisted and evil he looked as L died. That last sentence is absolutely beautiful. "A darkness so pure and everlasting that not even the beautiful light can help him see." Very creative and a nice play on Light's name.

Fantastic work with this fic.
Maara Annika chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
So true. And so well written.

While reading this I thought how beautiful L looked while dying in Raito arms, so peaceful, while Raito looked so hateful, malicious and never he looked so ugly that at that time. Not even in the last moments of his life. Also I think of Naomi who based on looks and behaviour for the first moment disliked and almost despised Ryuuzaki and how she reacted when L wanted to thank her and how completely different she acted and most importantly felt when meeting Raito for the first time.

It is so good that after long hiatus you’ve returned to writing and posting : )
Rein Mikazuki chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Yeah I've seen that happen in real life, someone looks ugly but become beautiful through their action or vise virsa...But I'm not sure which i'd consider more beautiful...they're so similar afterall XD
Cat3232 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
This was awesome. I love the tone of it.
charlieslion chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I really like how you captured Light on how people see him, and how he really is. I also love L. He has these little quirks about him that make him so attractive, lol.