Reviews for And They Were Beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
wow cute! loved it :) also sweeney todd would make it into my top 10 favorite musicals
JessicaBrightstar chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
aww! that was adorable! i love the whole:

There was an agent and his squint, and they were beautiful

Thing - VERY cute! And i could SO see booth doing that too!
crazeeria chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
aw that was really cute! plus it involved sweeny todd which I love!
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
I love sweet and Fun!

Very Clever!

Good Job!
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Haha, I loved it! My best friend was so obssessed with JD for the longest time that I just had to read it! Great job!
LV-chan chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Omg, I officially love you. You incorporated two of my favorite things in the whole wide world - B&B fluff and Sweeney Todd - all in one nice, shiny package. AWESOME job. _
BonesAndLostLOVER chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
AMAZING!

Sweeney Todd is a great movie and your story too

D

-There is an Agent and his Bones-

-And they were ARE beautiful together-

yorkiegirl159 chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
this was very clever and cute. bones and booth, and they were beautiful! loved it. can't wait to read your books, judging by your fan fic writing they'll be amazing.
Jaeh chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID?

You just put Bones, BB and Johnny Depp all in one story! I am so dying all over this fic. GAH. All my favorites rolled into one.. wel, almost all... but still.. you get the point.. um... yeah.

AWEsome job!

:D

-JAeh xD
Agent Double M chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
OMG this just made my day! my two favorite things together Bones and Sweeney Todd!
lucyc66 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
i'm still dying to watch this movie, but finals are coming up and i really don't have time...although i'm still reading and writing fics, and it's worth a failing grade in any class
SaraBonesPortugal chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
*thud* AMAZING Fic :D :D

So.. cute so.. gah! I so want to see a scene like that :P
Hamlets-pirate chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Awesomely random. Or randomly awesome. either one. Or both. Hell, you combine two friggin FANTASTIC things and you can call it whatever you please.
beaglelvr93 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
I'm a SUCKER for snuggling anyday. That was great!

I haven't seen Sweeney Todd, as I'm not in the murdering barber mood right now, but I loved the bickering about it.

Beagle
AshleyM chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
This is really cute! Fits these two perfectly!