Reviews for Love You Dead: Scary
gianna chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I like it.I think you should continue on with this story. )
Red Crayon Embassy chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Well, if I'm honest, the summary didn't actually draw me in. It seemed to be like one of those same old OC pairings were the boy falls in love with the beautiful girl.
How wrong I was.
I think you explored Vyvyan's character really well here. It was nicely written, and a good read. :O)
RedBoots chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Oh my goodness I love this story so much! _

I know it's been aaaaaaages since you posted this one-shot but you said that this was part of a series and I'd love to read more of Vyvyan and this unnamed girl as they're so perfect and it sounds like you had plans to write more.

You've written Vyv perfectly here (I should imagine writing Vyv feeling affection is hard) and it's the only good Young Ones fic I've found.

Please please please please please write more of this! I'd love you forever :)
OhTex chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I'd love more of this :)
Alex Snape chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Why is this a oneshot? I actually like this (I'm a fan of the young ones!) and it has some potential. Great stuff! XD
PoisonLily chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Wow I know you wrote this almost 3 years ago now but I love it, Please tell me if there are going to be anymore coz this is brilliant. I love Vyvyan and there are so little story out there about him that aren't slash (which personally I hate) as it is taking him out of character. but your story is very good as it is very believeable, that Vyvyan would be confused. So please please keep writing this stroy as you are possible the only person with a story worth reading about Vyvyan.

Thanks so much for creating and posting this
Steffy-Michelle chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
This was brilliant :D
Ivy Chivers chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
This story you wrote was intriguing. Most of the others I read on this were completely borejoysing, but this one was easy to understand and I can imagine it in my head, which is what we need more of.

More stories that can make us picture it in our minds, that's what makes a good story. Have you ever considered writing a small book or a play?

I have written a small episode for The Young Ones called Equal. I can send it to you if you want, my email is .

From Ivy.
Sunrise over the Tango Factory chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I want to cuddle this line - Vyvyan Bastard had know himself for 23 years, 5 months and 6 days. A girl he had known for less than a month had just figured him out completely - it's wonderful! So poignant and deep!

I'm particulary fond of the way you've delved further into Vyvs character. Whilst I utterly adore the headbanger in his natural state of violent punk, I get giddy at seeing someone take his image aside for a while, toy about with it and show that Vyv, despite every fault and hangup, is only human.

Very sweet! :)