Reviews for Untouchable
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I love Aang's decision to go talk to Zuko. He's such a happy-go-lucky kid and Zuko's such a downer. Definitely quite the pair, aren't they? You did a nice job writing them. :3
calleyrose chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Awww they r so cute together :-)
theflawintheplan chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
"...he wondered cheerfully what else he could get away with over time." Nice. I, uh, wonder what got Katara quiet. Could it be that she now realizes the competition she has? XD

I LOVE Zuaang! I wish Nick would let it be canon...

Himitsu Miko chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
lawl, "Zuko had nice, firm hands" rofl! idk why, but that's just so hilarious to me" good oneshot, I like.

rein hitomi chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
"Zuko had nice, firm hands."

I dunno why, but this line ALMOST made me laugh. Reminds me of Zuko and Aang's expressions regarding the Blue Spirit arc in 'The Ember Island Players' episode. Anyway..

Putting aside hints, the situation can actually happen at some point in the series. It was a good read. :)
Figs chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
D'aw. How cute. This would have been a nice story to read through. Good job.

Lolita Lockett chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
This was amazing.

And strangely in character.

And amazing. Well-written, with an awesome concept. A definite fave.
EdgeofDarkness chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
that last sentence makes oh so many many ideas come to mind. noen of them anything below T either...heehee. srry, itslike, 2am here, so i am nto thinkign clearly. that and i just watched an avatar marathon. yay!

oh, and is it Zukaang, or Zuaang?

your knight in tinfoil armor chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Ah, Aang, you so sneaky. XD

RococoSpade chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
kawaii yay for /hateful/crack pairings XD
innocent passerby chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
I wonder if that innuendo at the end was intentional. Dirty, dirty boy that Aang is, hmm?
Twillight Bunny chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Cute! cute cute cute!
nNea chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
YESS! More brilliant Zukaang fiction! Oh, I will never lose trust in this site. *Sheds happy tears of joy.* Thank you!
iamthelorax chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
LOL! ok that was win. i love zaang. it's my main ship, and this was done really well. YAY FOR YOU! and zuko was IC which is quite a feat, (i fail at writing IC zuko, so i stopped trying).
drakie cakie chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
xD I loved that last line. Something tells me that Katara knows! Eep! This almost needs a sequel.