Reviews for No matter what
cute:)
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I loved this!
AshleyInWriterland chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
That was absolutely wonderful...and...aw. I feel so bad for Mrs. Lovett, but I can completely see why Mr. Barker loved Lucy...and speaking of Lucy, I love how you write Lucy like a real person, and not like a stereotypical blonde idiot and/or a crybaby wife.

Sorry I'm so terrible at writing reviews :P. And I'm sorry if I spam your inbox, but I'm on a Sweeney Todd fanfic spree and I'm really enjoying your fics.
Tiffany chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
TERRIFIC STORY!
unamuerte chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
EGLJDFLKsdfgsh! That's translation for OMGI'mcompletelyoverwhelmed bytheawesomenessofthisonsehot! This. Is. My Favourite so far! Everything about it was so well done. Completely believable, and so sad for that. The atmosphere, dialogue, characters, just the little details...I love all of it! I almost wish you'd made this a long fic, but I like it how it is! D
Nelliefever chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
this story was so SO SAD!

i liked it though.. very well writenn
CrypticCalico chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Aww, poor Mrs. Lovett... I can see Benjamin Barker totally ignoring her when Lucy is around. Thia part here made me want to cry: "She loved him so much she wanted him to be happy, and if that was with Lucy instead of her she would accept that – or try at least, for it was very hard." It's so very in-character, at least for what I think Mrs. Lovett had been like back then ;) I feel so sorry for her...

-C.C. :)
Magick chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Goodness... You know, Ive had a similar idea for a story banging around in my head for a few days now- I don't know if I could do it justice like you have!

Beautiful, in a really awfully sad way. Very in character, the practical Mrs Lovett and the dreamy Mr Barker, you can see that shapes of the people they will become later in life. And I think, that's one of the reasons it's so tragic, because she is content to love him with no hope of being loved back. And when she finally does have him for herself, he is so bitter and broken that he can't love anything. Yes yes, very sad indeed... Good job, bravo and a round of applause for the talented writer!
Lobsters forever chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Aw! Great! I loved it!
BarnOwl93 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
DX *hugs Mrs. Lovett* Lucy seems like a spazz anyway. "Oh, you poor thing. Want some tea?... TOUCH MAH BELLEH." Benjamin deserves better than that. XD But seriously, this was very well written. I's sad now. ._.
Inu-midoriko chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
AW!
Princess dogooder chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
I loved it very much. One thing I wanted to point out though

“Auntie Lucy!” the girl cried, “Mummy asks you to come to her. She doesn’t feel well!”

But then over here you said

Lucy ran upstairs and burst in the room, and Benjamin immediately walked to her. Mrs. Lovett remained sitting like she had awaken too quickly from a beautiful dream. His smell lingered and the imprint from his body was still on the couch, but that was the only evidence he had ever been close to her.

“How’s your sister?” he asked worriedly.

Lucy was catching her breath but smiled with joy.

“She isn’t sick, not at all. She’s pregnant!”

Benjamin smiled at hearing the news.

“Not only we will have a child, but my sister will have a first baby too!”
Gothic Godess chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
This is a beautiful piece of literature.

You're writing is amazing. The plot is really unique, and the descriptions are vivid. When I read this it's like I'm watching something instead of reading.

In short, another brillant piece!
andaere chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Aw, good, sweet, but sad story. Very realistic. Your writing is great, and the dialogue and the characters were belivable (like how Benjamin completely ignored Mrs. Lovett whenever Lucy was in the room, I could so see him doing that).

One thing I especially loved in this story was how you portrayed Lucy. Most people write her as an air-headed, scatter-brained fool, or a mean, back-stabbing, cry-baby wife. You actually write her like a real person, and I could see why Benjamin would love her. So good job! )