Reviews for Roseate Sky
MikoKitty182 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Who is Tenshi?
YouGotMeSoStarstrukk chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
OMG I loved it! All of Sasuke's sadness poured out of your writing and into me. I'm literally crying!
shsperson chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
That was a truly beatiful oneshot! It was so sad yet so... so.. I don't know. But I really loved it and I added it to my favorites :'D

I also have to say I love your writing style, it's differen.

But theres just one thing, I know you've put the story under the 'romance' category, and I can see why too, because it's hard to Not see the affection they have towards eachother etc. But there is sadness troughout almost the whole fic, so shouldn't it maybe also have been under the 'Angst' category ? Like a second category, If you understand what I mean :] I dont know, I'm just stating my oppinion 'out loud' x'D And I don't have much experience with FanFiction, so actually... I have no idea why I brought it up at all, it just caught my attention But I really loved the fic, and the plot was great, you did a very good job I think

I dont know much more to say.. I have a question though... maybe you think I'm stupid or something now, but what does Tenshi mean? I have guess, but I'm not sure if I'm right..

Anyways.. Loveable fic as I've allready said :]

Siie-Chan
Miko-chan chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
O_o

Sasuke calling Sakura 'ANGEL'

Me just melted into a pile of goo.

XDD IT'S BEAUTIFUL.

(You inspire me again, woman. XD)
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I don't know why you can't do that either...it is annoying, ne?

...The ending isn't too bad (reminds me of a story I just posted...it kept going on and on, and I had no idea how to end it...)

Poor sasu-chan, haunted by nightmares (Sasuke, as you can't do anything about your past, what you can do is make your future. make it the way you want it to be)

...oh,by the way, thank you. (you sort of inspired me into writing a 'gladiator' story as well...)