Reviews for Ti Amo
aniraky chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
achei muito romântico de sua parte. e gostei . tem continuação?
Slyfox00 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
This fic is dear to you, that is wonderful because it is also very well written, and extremely cute! great job.
darkwhispersdale chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Cute asking her maid what is love? Such a complex but easy question. I'm really enjoying your work and admiring your work after I'm done I think you wil be on my fav authors Jx
clarec97 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
I enjoy reading this story as much as any others of yours. Great plot, I like Sachiko little talk with her personal maid Gorkina, she sure is helpful.

I hope there is more to this one, will you be writing chapter 2?
Sui-chan chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Would there be more? I really wanna read moar!
r.e.ign.shyler chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
tell me there's a sequel or continuation to this?

Gorkina and Sachiko's interaction was heartwarming...

i wanna know what'll happen in their relationship..

btw,i REALLY love your stories...

i just wish some of them weren't oneshots...XD

they're too good to end in just one chapter...
kurakami chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I love your fanfics as well and find no language/grammar issues. Love how Gorkina helps Sachiko to realize her love for Yumi. Beautifully done.
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
ah...your personal view on love, yes? i dunno, never been in love before, but i can say i love this, that is all
uwiechan chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
yah...yes! another one...hey again great job...i mean you are great...tanx for posting again and again and again...keep it up! love the story
yurianimeotaku chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Sweet and heartwarming. I liked Gorkina's interaction with Sachiko.
Hitori Bocchi chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Hey there! Another great story. Your detailing has come a long way in just one story. It may not seem it, but the tiniest of details can add the greatest depth to a story. You have an excellent choice when it comes to what to describe, and great tact with the vocabulary you use to describe it.

I must say, you do a very good job of portraying the characters as they are in the anime/manga. Sadly, not too many people are able to completely grasp such a character as Sachiko well enough to write her, but you've done a nice job. Your Yoshino in the first scene was also well written. As for Yumi, anybody who has ever read your works knows that you can write Yumi.

Another great story. I'm looking forward to the next one!

-Hitori Bocchi
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
They didn’t need words to know that feeling was mutual. All that they need it was acceptance.

It has been six months since the last OAV “Ciao Sorella”, but still remains on my head crystal clear. I knew their relationship would continue unclear at the end of the 3rd season, still my liking for them lingers in my heart so vividly. Believe it or not, you already know the exact moment when your heart has been taken away from you when that special someone appears in your life. I guess in Yumi’s case was since their first meet in front of the Virgin Maria when Sachiko rearranged her tie (sorry, I don’t remember the word in English). After that, we have countless times when their feelings were palpable throughout the series. Their trip to Italy served Yumi to realize a little more her feelings for Sachiko (in many ways), but couldn’t express herself the way she wanted.

Truthfully, Yoshiro was the right choice here; because it’s the one with more experience within the three petite seuor (Yumi, Noriko and herself). Since her feelings for Rei have been there for a long time, much more they became “sisters”, she was confident to help Yumi to release the same truth she accepted and now enjoyed with Rei. Now for Sachiko, she was lucky to have confidence in her personal maid, a friendly face she met every day, someone she truly can trust. Seeing her feelings for Yumi from the perspective Gorkina suggested, her fears and doubts disappear in an instant. You know, I never tried that; closing my eyes and imagine the first person I loved the most; maybe it wasn’t love after all, just loneliness. Anyway, the final part was more than clear; at least for Yumi, understanding immediately the reason why her Onee-sama/new lover was in her doorstep, words were needless and just a kiss was necessary to clear any last doubt in their hearts.

I guess my words to praise your works aren’t enough. Thanks you very much anyway.
KoBuDo chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Tsuma-chan, you are great! A new story for me and your other fans. Love you!

I can not be tired of you. Eyery story from you i had printed out, so that i can enjoy these never mind i would be.

This time, your way of write is changed. It is a little more serious, profound and calmer. But it's wonderful, a new way from you to show us, that you make thoughts about your story. I like it.

Very good was the way, how do you discribe the thought Sachiko's and her conservation with her maid. It was really amusing to read, that the maid was a gay too. Sachiko's face must have been really delicious-looking.

I'm happy, that the story had a happy end (i don't like sad storys .'') and i hope in the next time more to read from you.

Bye!
reiko08 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
i really love ur fan fictions..i do hope ul make more stories bout sachiko and yumi... genius!
Arakan chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Whoa Tsuma-chan! I just left for two weeks (due to my damn work) to out of town making me doesnt have any internet line and no signal for my mobile, and here you are having too many new stories!.

GOOD JOB, TSUMA-CHAN! (Thumbs up!)

Damn, you really make my free day become glorious day. After tiring work and having you with stories...ah, i can get my tea and read it slowly, repeatedly of course. Hihihihi.

And 'Kiss'?. That's awesome. Poor sachiko. Muahahahaha.

By the way, YAY TSUMA-CHAN. You make Sayoko really kick that damn imbicile poor excuse of man (Kashiwagi) for me. Arigato, ne!.

BANZAI TSUMA-CHAN. You are the savior of the world!.

_

Well then, if you'll excuse me. I'll lazy around after i printed out your story, reading it on my hot bathtub and read it again after i'm wake up.

Love ya! Kick those men, namely a certain gay, and two Ogasawara's for me.

Cya later!