Reviews for Tears from the moon
hhrforever chapter 17 . 11/23/2015
A sequel to this story would be fantastic. I love their relationship and story. I would love to see how their relationship progresses and how auror training goes for Hermione. I am still curious on Ginny. I want to see Ron and Luna together too
Guest chapter 17 . 1/17/2014
...well, the angsting was perfect. But the conclusion was just too easy. Ron just figures something out and - it's not really your baby Harry! Lavender really is an evil ****! I mean, that was really hard to navigate, but a better (although still cheesy) would be that Harry grows closer to Lavender, then some tragic accident occurs, put some action in, kill several characters... You know.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/21/2013
Good story although the ending is feeling a little rushed
jo chapter 17 . 11/6/2012
would you write a sequel? This story is really good and I will love a sequel, I'm courious about what Ginny is hiding and want to read more Harry/Hermione!
fanfictionswhore chapter 17 . 9/10/2012
Great story. I liked how Ron "saved the day" in the end though I never have been found of that character, dunno why. I want Hermione to be w Harry - I love readin good fics about them. Your story made me cry. I knew all along though that there was somethin fishy about that Lavender b**ch;) I'm glad that I was right. Anyway great story; it's goin to my favourites. Goin to read another story of yours now.
Revan Nonaka chapter 17 . 3/19/2012
wow... you're making great stories...

I have read all of your work now... unless the newest got a new chapter (going to look), but any way: GOOD JOB and keep it up.

I expecting more good stories.

Harry/Hermoine FOREVER!

may the writing serve you well.

Revan1st
Jlee93 chapter 17 . 7/2/2010
Loved it! Great job!
jkrowlingrox chapter 17 . 7/5/2008
If you write a sequel, I hope you clear up the detail with Ginny. How Hermione thought she was hiding something, because that seems interesting enough to be the cause of some serious drama. I liked how you had them separate because of pregnancy. It would be completely believable for Harry to want to be there for his child. And the way you wrote the despair both of them felt made me cry a little, it was so well written.
Starr Fallen chapter 16 . 6/24/2008
Great, beautiful storty. I think it was really good detailed and very good written. Well I hope to see more Harry and Hermione stories'.

Again, the story was absolutly wonderfull...

LadyJanePendragon chapter 17 . 5/25/2008
wow. that was beautiful. I cried so much during the story, and it was raining too. really awesome fic. i do hope that you make a sequel, gosh lavendar is such a skank, i honestly thought you were going to end it really . keep writing

peace and luve,

janie
Grimtage chapter 17 . 2/8/2008
I liked it, you clearly understand how relationships work. Your Ginny character was nothing like the books, wasn't really believable but she served her purpose in this fic and she was really the only one placed well enough to do that. Your Ron character was somewhat believable, except he wouldn't have expressed his feelings to both of them. He had always seen it coming in the books. Harry was almost spot-on, and Hermione seemed just like I'd imagine her to be a few years after the 5th book. (The 6th and 7th changed her a lot, in my eyes)

The plot was completely see-through, but I still enjoyed reading it. Thank you. Overall you did a great job at Romance. :)
Death.Is.Closer.Than.You.Think chapter 17 . 2/5/2008
That last chapter was beautiful...

I love that last line 'You will have to cry alone, I'm done crying'.

That was a great ending for a beautiful story.

And i hope one day you do write a sequel!

- - -
loonyluna423 chapter 17 . 2/5/2008
Really good Fic, i likes it alot. keep writing!
angel-cordy chapter 17 . 2/5/2008
That was good. Keep up the good work and I hope that you do write a sequel to this story.
spedclass chapter 17 . 2/4/2008
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!