Reviews for Tears from the moon
ginnyginny chapter 17 . 2/4/2008
i really enjoyed this story... i love the way you write. i can't wait to read your next story!
Marita28 chapter 17 . 2/4/2008
wow! this story was really good. i hope you do write the sequel!
Marita28 chapter 16 . 2/3/2008
Alright! really great chapter. i'm glad Ron (who i always thought was useless in the books) finally did something important.
spedclass chapter 16 . 2/3/2008
trueloveoverall chapter 16 . 2/2/2008
omg YAY! soo happy! ron was actually smart for once!
angel-cordy chapter 16 . 2/2/2008
That was good. Keep up the good work.
angel-cordy chapter 15 . 2/1/2008
That was good.. Keep up the good work and can't wait to read more.
NeonStraw chapter 15 . 2/1/2008
Argh this is agonizing. I'm just hoping that Lavender is lying since we don't really know what did happen that night. It (almost) breaks my heart everytime Harry and Hermione talk, so take that as your writing is fairly realistic and moving. Thanks for updating so fast and frequently. I look forward to reading more!
spedclass chapter 15 . 1/31/2008
spedclass chapter 14 . 1/31/2008
Marita28 chapter 13 . 1/30/2008
wow, this story rocks!. something tells me that the baby Lavender is carrying isn't Harry's. I actually thought in the beginning that hermione might have been pregnant haha. well cant wait for the next chapter so please update soon awesome job!
angel-cordy chapter 13 . 1/30/2008
That was good. Keep up the good work. Update again soon. I have a inkling that the baby that lavender is carrying isn't harry's my background in nursing is coming to the front about it. I guess I am going to have to wait and find out.
spedclass chapter 12 . 1/29/2008
angel-cordy chapter 12 . 1/29/2008
That was good. Keep up the good work. I hope that Harry and Herminone get back together.
ghzowy chapter 11 . 1/28/2008
Excellent story but now it's just heart wrenching
66 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »