Reviews for Talking in Our Sleep
Margo352 chapter 20 . 7/27/2013
It a good story line but could you add some characters from like Harry's time? I think that would be more funny.
Good luck!
molly-marie-kat-death chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
Hahahahahahahahaaahahaha ok i Realy Truly like this story so im going to just stop reveiw but i will still like
molly-marie-kat-death chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Not going to a word for that but funny
molly-marie-kat-death chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
That was SOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooo FUNNY! !
molly-marie-kat-death chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Epic exploding snape im fav. game
TheWeirdestMuse chapter 23 . 7/11/2013
Please please do Dumbledore! We never did get a Dumbledore!
Also, here are some more worthy choices
Frank Longbottom
Alice Longbottom
For Madam Hooch I've got something.
James and Sirius were sneaking out at night to visit the broom cupboard. They both had much better brooms than the stuff in the cupboard, but they liked trying to figure out enchantments to make the brooms go faster. Soon, however, they discovered they were not alone.
Hearing snores, Sirius crept over to the broom cupboard. Peeking in through the open door, he saw something incredible.
"James, mate, look here. It's Madam Hooch! I think she's asleep." James was very interested. He crept over as well. "Why would Madam Hooch be sleeping in a broom cupboard?" He asked, seeing the hawklike woman draped over a chair. "Probably arranging brooms or putting them back, but she was so tired she just fell asleep where she was and left the door open." This, of course, made sense, and Sirius and James watched her. Soon, she began to speak. "What am I doing at the Quidditch World Cup, you ask? I'm a referee. No- not a veela, thank you!" She sounded flattered. "Why, I look fit enough to play myself? Hmm, I just might. Yes, this is a Silver Arrow, they're wonderful, don't you agree? Oh, yes, I would love to play Keeper on your team! I'm simply flattered!" James and Sirius had had enough. Laughing silently, they backed out of the shed. The two best pranksters in the school had found some excellent blackmail material, and that is never good.
Thelostmarauder593 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I would like to play exploding Snape
A clockwork lime chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
Rinna-Girl chapter 23 . 9/4/2011
I love this story! Its so funny! Could you maybe try a Remus/Gen one? I think it'd be kinda cute!
Pistis Sophia chapter 10 . 3/22/2010
what did remus dream about?
Harmony'sDancer chapter 23 . 11/1/2009
they kicked mrs. norris? haha thats hilarious! luv ur story. :)
rech56 chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
LOL so funny can't stop laughing
NutMegg chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Ah wow that was hysterical, thanks for brightening my night a bit! now. i'll shut up and see if the next chapter is as funny as this one is.
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 4 . 4/2/2009
LOL. The Mysterious Ticking Noise. I love HP x3
AniDragon chapter 23 . 1/27/2009
Great chapters! :) But I really think you should do some of the main charaters like Dumbledore or Ginny also. Here are some ideas

Ginny Weasly

Voldemort (would be weird)

Cho Chang

Lavender Brown

Viktor Krum

You still should do Hermione Harry and Ron ;)