Reviews for The Real Thing
Phoenix Wingz chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Very nice )
Joseph187 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I love BMWW fics that end like this.
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
i love this stoy i'd like to see if you would had more chapters
killertrees chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Aw! That was so emotional! It almost made me cry! I really liked it! Great work!
pinklen98 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
aw... loved it!
Amanthya chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Ohmigosh! I loved this! Bruce's in-character fear-induced coldness, Diana's heartsickness unwillingness to let him off the hook without opening up for real, and that he finally told her the truth and that he loved her. Ok, it would have been easier to say I loved everything, but I thought you might like some details. _

P.S. Yours is my first JL fic ever read, and since I liked it, I now dare tread in other JL ficcy-corners, with warm fuzzy feelings and a hope I'll like them as much as this fic.
Browniesprite chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Another great fic filled with yummy angsty shipper goodness.

You have a gift for capturing the power struggle that exists between all lovers...and BM/WW are no exception.
Panissah chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
I loved it. I'm crying. That was really touching. Yo have a gift. Keep it coming.
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Yo! Wow, I love my magical Narwhal! Thanks! At first (since I'm so tired) I thought it said 'HC implants' which is so wrong. I don't even know what an HC implant is. And I never want to.

So, this was an awesome little fic. It showed so much emotion between our lovely BD. Where is BM without the WW? It's a scary thought almost!

I'm so glad this had a happy ending. Though you'd never torture us with a bad BMWW fic where they don't get back together. Phew! (Or rather, there is no Cat Whore involved either)

And the title and song is just perfect. Yay!
Nobodyknowsmenow chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Reviewing, reviewing...

Aw, this was so sweet and good. I'm not a huge Bruce Diana fan, but you're slowly converting me!

I loved this.
gigi-girl chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Beautiful! Simply Beautiful a little scary to think of the Dynamic Duo seperated :( But wheres the follow up to "YGLBN"

I can't wait to see what happens next:)
Hepburn chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Hey that was good! I liked the Gwen Stefani song quote and even though I like "Whatcha Waiting For?" much more I am glad you did not use "Take a chance you stupid ho!" as an opening quote because it would have changed the timbre of the story to say the least!

Like I said before good one and well done!

Ciao! :)
Pinky-chan2 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
It was really enjoyed reading you fic because you explored the characters feelings very well. And yes…love is not always easy, but it is worthy, right?

I don’t think it was out of character. The fic shows an intimacy moment and people are always a little different when they have no audience. Well, maybe Bruce keeping Diana’s nightgown was a little to much, but it was so cute…

Great job D