Reviews for The Real Thing
littlemsstrawberry chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I'm probably spamming your inbox now with all the reviews I'm leaving. I wish I have your number so I can just call you to update your other stories
J chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Loved it! Really really amazing.
Tigress2929 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Liked how this story began and how it ended! Keep up the good work! ;)
tahitiliz chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Always a pleasure reading your work :) Great story!
Ethan Koproski chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I liked it, it was touching especially with my favourite couple it almost made me cry as well good job
Dear Casssiee chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Oh God!

Write MORE!\

this was easily one of my favoritest fanfcs

no lie

THIS WAS AMAZING!
crazy4fanfic2008 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Wow, that was really good.

I liked how you really showed both Bruce's and Diana's want and need for Bruce to be able to break down the emotional barriers that were killing his relationship.
Phoenix Wingz chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Very nice )
Joseph187 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I love BMWW fics that end like this.
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
i love this stoy i'd like to see if you would had more chapters
killertrees chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Aw! That was so emotional! It almost made me cry! I really liked it! Great work!
pinklen98 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
aw... loved it!
Amanthya chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Ohmigosh! I loved this! Bruce's in-character fear-induced coldness, Diana's heartsickness unwillingness to let him off the hook without opening up for real, and that he finally told her the truth and that he loved her. Ok, it would have been easier to say I loved everything, but I thought you might like some details. _

P.S. Yours is my first JL fic ever read, and since I liked it, I now dare tread in other JL ficcy-corners, with warm fuzzy feelings and a hope I'll like them as much as this fic.
Browniesprite chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Another great fic filled with yummy angsty shipper goodness.

You have a gift for capturing the power struggle that exists between all lovers...and BM/WW are no exception.
Panissah chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
I loved it. I'm crying. That was really touching. Yo have a gift. Keep it coming.
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »