Reviews for Harbinger
Silver Warrior chapter 7 . 6/28/2008
a ninja bunny? how cute. Suits Haku, too.
Ultra Sonic 007 chapter 7 . 6/27/2008
Rin/Obito flashback and Haku's bunny equals LOVE.

Moar.
VA23 chapter 6 . 6/26/2008
not a fan of raiga myself, buy ya'll made him work out all right. it'll be more interesting now that he survived.
VA23 chapter 5 . 6/26/2008
scandal and hormones. the two always do seem to go hand in hand to creat havoc amongst the teenage populace.

always a pleasure to read more obito moments. they just don't happen enough in the fanfiction world.

equally glad to see gaara's student doesn't hate him for what he hold inside.
VA23 chapter 4 . 6/25/2008
freakin' awesome chapter! too much to remember in one review, but i'll do my best. really likin how haku is progressing with zabuza. glad you didn't make a "wham bam thank ya ma'am" uber strong guy. he's progressing at a believable rate.

like the idea of scorpions being used like that. will garra use them when sasori shows himself?
VA23 chapter 3 . 6/24/2008
if that's your definition of short, i shudder at your long. hmm...that sounded a bit weird.

but a great chapter none the less. the interactions between gaara and misturi show a more refresing side to gaara than most of the mundane other author's write. great job!
Red Wings chapter 6 . 6/23/2008
Yes, an update!

In truth, I didn't watch the whole Curry of Life arc. I do remember Naruto and Team Gai getting all red in the face eating the curry, though XD So I can't say much here. Good chapter though! Lee is as kickass as usual, as is Tenten, and Neji is gradually becoming more compassionate. I like how Team Gai are coming. Though, the tension between Tenten and Neji has not yet been resolved, but will hopefully be so in the next chapter or so, ne?

I was hoping to see what's up with Gaara-kun and Naruto-kun, even the other Rookies back in Konoha, but that'll be next chapter, right? I gotta say I like the way you're titling your chapters, and the next one sounds just as ominous as the title of this fic and this chapter. Will Tenten and Neji close the distance between them, or further become more distanced? And our favorite trio of Naruto, Gaara and Haku? What about the rookies in Konoha? I can't wait to see what you have in store for the next chapter!
VA23 chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
very nice chapter. liked all the bits with obito and his family. naruto and gaara are progressing quite nicely. was this written before it was revealed tobi to be madara?
Cherrim chapter 6 . 6/22/2008
I saw your collaboration with Isumo on your first story Forlorn, and I just recently finished it. It's one of the best fics I've ever read, I luv the concept, and I am soo into the sequel! It's exciting, intruiging and full of juicy plot. You two are among some of my favourite writers. Keep up the awesome work, and please update soon!

~cherrim
VA23 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
a most excellent chapter. i am disgruntled at myself that i didn't realize this was out till 6 chapters had been posted. oh well. got a lot to read!
OctoberThirtyFirst chapter 6 . 6/20/2008
aw no trio :(
Silver Warrior chapter 6 . 6/20/2008
o most interesting!
firelordozaie chapter 6 . 6/19/2008
gr with the way things were going earlier in the chapter and how she 'missed' her chance to jump him earlier that she would do it now... it actually would have been a great way to open up the next chapter... and it really wouldn't be out of character with all that has happened.. I was completely astonished to find that they both managed to get out of that bathroom with nothing happening... oh well it was still a very good interpretation of the Curry of Life story... there really wasn't that much butchering that appeared to have happened but maybe it is just me misremembering it. oh well another good chapter to an increasingly interesting story. I AM very curious when a major event is going to happen for any of the main characters. since the end of forlorn it really seems like everything has been character development and preparation for SOMETHING to happen... but we still don;t rteally know WHAT, and its driving me nuts.. then again that could very well be your intention so I'll subside my frustration with suspension of disbelief.

- end od review... for now
taintedlegacy chapter 6 . 6/19/2008
I loved the scene between Neji and Tenten. Keep up the good work and update soon!
Korora12 chapter 6 . 6/19/2008
Ooh, Tigerowl, make me a sandwich too, please. Anyway, Yay! Raiga lived. This all seems to be leading to a Seven Swordsman reunion. But, whose sword(s) will Suigetsu take? Hmm, not much else to say except that I liked this chapter. Keep up the good work, and update soon.
302 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »