Reviews for Harbinger
ta.shrivastava chapter 35 . 3/27
I realized that I have typed shino's spelling wrong in the previous review; hopefully, you wouldn't take it too seriously. I know the moment that huo involved, things would turn ugly. His fight with dream ninja didn't leave any doubt of that.
ta.shrivastava chapter 34 . 3/27
First scenes of the chapter, at least something meaningful come out of it. And the situation with Sato: I am sure you have gotten allot of hate message because of this plot development, but this is kind of realistic situation. Of course! It won't happen every day, but when drunk, it's entirely different. And also my props to sheno, you can't find friends like that these days.
ta.shrivastava chapter 33 . 3/27
finally development is maybe over? now I am hoping for some action. tipical I no, but can't help it.
Red Wings chapter 42 . 3/26
BWAHAHAHAHA~! Old man Haburo completely bought Tenten's little sob story! "Ohhh, poor unfeminine me! Whatever shall I do?' That was EXCELLENT. The Taketori clan aren't a bunch of yes-people, it seems. And it sounds like they do something rather important. Love the way Hiashi and Hideyasu went to Tenten to counter Haburo's plan for Neji. Shows the Hyuuga solidarity. What is the Moon Pool? I am going to guess they are quite on par with the Hyuuga clan when it comes to heavenly bloodlines. If the Hyuuga protects the lands under the Sun, then the Taketori protects the lands under the Moon, right?

Yes! Naruto has finally become a master Sage! Hurrah! Banzai! And now, he gets to go back home! Though it sounds like it'll be another long journey. And he and Jiraiya do have to be on alert for Akatsuki. He'll be so powerful though, he'll definitely make Chuunin. And then! He gets to reunite with Hinata3 I so am looking forward to that. Yes, training is over, and it's both sad and glad, but hey, there's a lot more to do from here on out!

Hinata has used her Misago Byakugan to see Naruto, and oh my goodness...she now has met Kurama! And we find out more about the Hyuuga, and why they are named for the Sun. So, Hinata is like this "Moon Brother" that Kurama knows? Do the other Biju know, too? I can't wait for more meetings between her and Kurama, and for her to learn by herself that Naruto is the Nine Tail's Jinchuuriki. She'll take it fairly well, and it'll make the reunion with Naruto that much more wonderful.

Oh boy. Gaara is finally taken decisive action to take Haku back. I rather like this. Instead of the Uchiha retrieval in Part I (Forlorn) canon, it'll be Gaara, as Kazekage, sending his sister, Temari, to get Haku back. I can think of no one better than her (Naruto could do it, but, he's just getting back, and hey, can't have the Akatsuki nabbing him en route to Konoha via Suna) to do it. Temari gets her ex-boyfriend back, and that'll be something to anticipate. I don't think that Zabuza will be taken down so easily, though. Not just because I don't want him killed, but because he was a part of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist for a reason. I think he can be useful, since he has intel on the Mizukage and the state of Kirigakure. Use that, Temari! Do it!

Obito and Rin are going to move? Taking Yuuma and Sesshu with them? Huh. I know Obito has been super-vigilant about using his bloodline, but has Yuuma? Does Sasuke know yet? He'll be in for a big shock if he does...and a nasty one if he finds out that Sakura and Gaara have made wedding plans.

Sorry it took me a while to review. Have had to read and reread over several days to get the whole picture. Thanks for this great chapter! Keep up the great writing!
ta.shrivastava chapter 31 . 3/26
I see that kimori tapped out, never thought that rules of submissions of UFC are also recognized in naruto world. I am also Indian. Understandably, nothing in the grand scheme of things, just throwing out there.
ta.shrivastava chapter 30 . 3/25
Surprisingly, I don't have much to say. Feeling sleepy now.
ta.shrivastava chapter 29 . 3/25
I must say, you write a great advertisement. And obito should have thought that before, not only the family has a fragile support, he is spying on the some of the most dangerous people. If even one of them found out about his family, they all will die, emotional irrationality be damned. He should contacted with the village long time ago, and rin should understand the situation. But then again we are all human; we could take some illogical steps despite knowing the danger. And I am also wondering, since obito is not evil this time, then who is manipulating the mizukage? And I know that dream village is does exist. Good job with the exams, most of the time; people would just do the old exam. It's kind of repetitive.
ta.shrivastava chapter 28 . 3/25
Too much fluff for my liking! But can't complaint though, because along the fluff, there is a character development.
ta.shrivastava chapter 27 . 3/24
You know, it is almost kind of surreal that the neji who is free from the hyuga clan is so peaceful. I believe that the reason of his personality is that he had grown up with that kind of environment; it has left a great impact on him. Then the expectations of clan elders, and duty as a successor have also brought allot of pressure on him. I hope you will not kill him during the war. And about the songs: it depends upon my mood, but if the author of the puts a particular song for a scene in the chapter, and then I will definitely hear it.
ta.shrivastava chapter 26 . 3/24
I must agree with tenten.
ta.shrivastava chapter 25 . 3/23
Now your analogy may be true, about the karmic one at least. Because during the read of your chapter, I was running a repair of my antivirus, which was in conflict with other malware program. But I do not know of the problem, which is why I was getting headaches throughout the day. Thank fully internet was there so I could pass my time when I was trying to find the solution of the problem. Anyway the lesson of the day is, reviewing when the author of the story puts so much love and care on the his/her work, it could paid off in a really good way. Though I hope I will not see much fluff in the future chapter, I don't like those situations.
Just pointing out that Gai did not object to marrying Kakashi because it would be gay or anything like that, but that they're too competitive to live peacefully together and he's allergic to dogs. straight gangster characterization.
ta.shrivastava chapter 24 . 3/23
about the chapter tital: I thought it was some sort of guide or something. I must say, I am impressed with the development of sasuke you have dun, most authors would only focus on one aspect of his character.
ta.shrivastava chapter 23 . 3/22
Hahahaha! Needless to say, it was a hilarious mission. Hmm! Let's see what will tsunade do with danzo and co. learn people, never reject a konoichi, it could turn fatal.
ta.shrivastava chapter 22 . 3/22
Tenten didn't make any kind of appearance in this chapter. I wonder what tsunade will do in regards to sai. You also did a great job including real martial arts in the story.
529 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »