Reviews for A Girl Worth Fighting For
Anne Fairview chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
I absolutely love it! keep writing! please please please pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepl easepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplea sepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepl easepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplea sepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepl easepleaseplease thank you!
manga-neko-96 chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
4th WALL!
WriteMore chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
I love you!
Will you write more? Castle in the Ski is my #1 movie, and I love this story. I have a blog called .com, which is all about Miyazaki.
This whole story is just a little confusing because at the end of castle in the sky, muska dies and pazu and sheeta head off for Gondoa in their kite. I still love your story. When will you write more?
Rottedheart of the River chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
Lol cake with pink frosting. I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE!

I love this and would totally love to see more chapters! Absolutely original and good job!
The Band Geek Alchemist chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
omg! this us sooo cute _ I feel like such a fangirl for reading this KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
The Band Geek Alchemist chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
IvoryPhoenix19 chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
I really enjoyed this- can't wait for more...
Spiderwickchronicles chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
CONTINUE
maybe143 chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
can't wait for the next chapter!
Maxwell the Murderer chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
Sheeta, you've certainly got yourself into a situation, haven't you? Hmm. Well, this'll be interesting to see how it turns out. As for criticism, well, in the part with (), you have (0. So, I'd change that. Other then that, there's nothing else. Also, CASTLE IN THE SKY IS AWESOME!
Kudaos chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
Wow, this is a wonderful story. There's not that many complete fanfic in these sereis. I can't wait to see what it looks like when it is finished. Very original plot by the way.
hawkflyer667 chapter 3 . 6/12/2009
Awesome thing to come back too after vacation! Thanks and good job!
Robert Varulfur chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
Great chapter. Dola as a knight . . . I dont know, I can kinda see it.
Rebel of my Destiny chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
Yay, you updated! Good chapter, Liked the part where Dolla and Sheeta met. Update soon, please!
Robert Varulfur chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
DUM DUM DUM

LoL sorry I just had that cheezy dramatic music going through my head at the end of that chapter.

Cant wait for the next chapter!