Reviews for No Regrets
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
omg now I'm all depressed. But I really liked teh story :) ur awesome
Ddd665 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
aww cute and really funny!
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I wished they didn't die in the arrogant Uchiha isn't worth saving.
Composingjealousy chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Beautiful
ADW chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I really like sakotayu too. Thank you for writing a story about them. :) (:
Cattiechaos chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
D'oh, the ending was so depressing ToT It's so sad that they all had to die! You did a good job with keeping Sakon and Tayuya in character but at the same time, in love. Thanks for writing!
Black Lighted Clouds chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
That was really sweet. And tragic.
Sakurakaguya chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
beautifully written.. omg im cryying!
Kouri Hakumei chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Wait... I don't get the end! What happened? AWESOME FIC! IT WAS AMAZING! You just made me realize how much I like that pair!
Muria chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Sad, even if they had no regrets. I've never seen a story take the perspective that the Sound Four knew they were going to die... You have a really nice description of them.
imissmycupcake chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
this is good. and not nauseatingly out of character, which is rare for this pairing so yey! I hope you write more; there's not enough of these out there :]
ILikeAppleCider chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
i really liked that!
cinema lover chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
0h. Mii. G0$h. N rut0 iis lyyke mii LYFE! Lyyke, th!$ $t0ry mad3 m3 g0 lyyke "AH! OHHEMMGEE!" i $0 h3art teh ch r ct3r$ & lyyke, teh 3nd!ng w $ p3rf3ct! Wr!t3 m0r3 s3ri0slii! d0 u lyyk3, lykke P0k3mon? !'d l0v3 4 uu to wr!t3 m3 a st0ry ab0ut p!kachu! ii h3 rt
cinema lover chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
gaklsjfdhsjfklagfsd chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
This is an incredible story! I like that you wrote a part about how Ukon felt about Sakon and Tayuya's relationship, and how it affected him. And the ending was really good, because they put the mission before each other, which is definitely something a sound ninja would do. Great job!