Reviews for Reality in a Dream
drika chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Another sad story! t.t
I want Van and Hitomi to be happy together!
Good fic!
starfmalover chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
This is so sad but I love it sooo much. I'm a real sucker for sad stories and this is one of the best I've read. I'm totally going to read "As If" next.

Little typo though. In the fifth paragraph it says "In the begging, their conversation" I think it should say "In the begining, their conversation"

Great job, I love it.
TehWhiteMage chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Wow. Just wow.

Despite being quite short, there was absolutely no waste with your words - every sentence was poignant, binding together into one touching piece of work. I loved it and the bittersweet ending makes me want more!
Lord OF Illusion chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
WOW!

This was awesome, somewhat short but oh the descriptions! very very well done!

I've always found Escaflowne to be on the unique side of the world of anime/manga.

Great job!
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
An interesting take on the story. I like it. Very well-written.

Keep up the good work!
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Really depressing but they way you described everything made it sound so real, adding more to the sadness. You're a really great writer!
ookami123 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
You know what...nothing i've ever read - and i'm being completely honest here - nothing i've ever read on this website has touched me in the way that this has. I actually feel quite emotional now; your writing is achingly sad, but you transform the melancholy into something so beautiful, it's just...wonderful to read.

I love this - I don't think any words I write would actually do justice to what it's making me think and feel. I mean, do you understand how difficult it is to make people FEEL through fanfiction? It's bloody tough, I'll tell you that!

Wow. I honestly think this is just a stunning piece of work.

God, I don't think I've ever given so much praise! :P
jossi-31 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
that was really sad...your awsome!