Reviews for Slayers in Space
blue talith chapter 31 . 7/19/2012
So, will Faith and her group be spending the winter where they are? Or will she try to take them back to Earth for a visit?
Kaoz chapter 31 . 7/14/2012
Terrible ! Awful really,to leave me w an unresolved argument :(
I hope u post really soon :)
Btw, u've got some missing words through the really long chp, n I'm so happy its a long one too! also, each section flows into the next so it's a little confusing at first.
blue talith chapter 30 . 9/26/2010
Thank you very much for this chapter, Kennie Gajos! I always look forward to updates for this story!
blue talith chapter 29 . 7/18/2010
Will Vala come out if her ordeal okay? Will Faith and her group ever return to Earth, or forever roam the universe through the stargates? Will Buffy and Willow be able to get back? Oh, so many questions!
snowecat chapter 29 . 7/18/2010
I actually feel sorry for Baal, he's got Lister and Rimmer as henchmen. That's just wrong on so many levels. Robin's comment about the demon in the basement giving meditation levels is funny. And Buffy's reaction to the dinosaur makes me smile. We need a chapter about what's happening with Dawn. We know she's kidnapped but not much else. Always looking forward to more.
blue talith chapter 28 . 7/4/2010
Thanks for this new chapter. I keep hoping that Faith and her band get back to Earth!
snowecat chapter 28 . 7/3/2010
Poor Cyril. Either he's to be made into bait or turned into a Snake. The Memento Mori episode was rather good. I loved Vala in the diner. The priest guy is a very large potential hazard. They would do well to just stuff him through a gate and leave him there. Hope things improve for you and looking forward to the next update!
Gelious chapter 27 . 6/12/2010
I remember I once wrote you that Buffyverse and Stargate Universe are too different to have a crossover. Well, let me tell you this: i am an idiot and i take my words back. Your story is simply amazing! Hope to read new chapters soon. Exellent work!

As for Buffy and company... I think they are to meet some dinosaurs which will try to capture them and use as slaves. Of course due to Buffy's and Willow's efforts it won't happen. Instead they will win a battle with dinosaurs and learn where Dawn is. When reunited with the girl, Willow will create a portal to our world while Buffy will distract (read - fight) the dinosaurs.

Hope it will help.) Waiting for new interesting chapter.)
blue talith chapter 27 . 5/6/2010
Oh, THANK YOU. This chapter was MUCH appreciated! I do believe that I'd like to see Buffy and Willow to meet, as Willow popped up in Jool's dream.
blue talith chapter 26 . 3/17/2010
Thank you, Kennie Gajos, for another exciting chapter of Slayers in Space!
blue talith chapter 25 . 2/5/2010
I REALLY would like to see Faith and her group back with everyone else! And thanks to Kennie Gajos for this update!
snowecat chapter 25 . 2/1/2010
Things are looking grim for the SG teams. Most of the major players are in Adria's hands. And she has a pet Slayer, scary. The sword sounds cool, can it do anything? Oz utilizing his werewolf side was very cool, not something you saw on Buffy. Looking forward to more!
blue talith chapter 24 . 1/3/2010
Come on! Though long, I just wanted to keep reading this chapter forever!
snowecat chapter 23 . 12/15/2009
Looking good. Nice bit of med-speak throughout the chapter. I know enough about it to understand what was said. Jool is now accepted at the SGC, that's good. Andrew and the Captain were amusing. Faith is going to wind up naked before she gets back to Earth, I swear. Can't wait for what's next!
Kaoz chapter 22 . 11/6/2009
Dude!U so cant kill him off! (

ON the other hand u've got me sucked into ur fic.

Nice going.

really am enjoying all of it though im no fan of andrew. just too annoying by far.

bringing back the clone was awesome. I feel kinda bad for young jack. he cant hang w his friends n they feel weird around him bc hes a teeny boper.

cant wait for the next chapter.