Reviews for RRB Mafia
Mike Lord of PSYCHoPaTHY chapter 1 . 1/5
for some reason, I keep imagining Brick in an alley with the outfit he had when he was a teen in ''City of Clipsville'' but with the sleeves ripped off and holding a pistol in his left hand, looking at the viewer and his hat is backwards as usual and he also has sunglasses on, god, if I was a girl, I'd have a nose-bleed!
Misty59 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I can totally see the rrb in suit and holding gun. I really liked this story u should keep writing more puffs and ruffs stories! :)
Misty59 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I can totally see the boys in suit and gun in they're arms I really liked this story it was funny and dramatic and its funny when they get into they're mafia character! :)
XxDarkAngelxX1 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Funny as
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
OH MY GOD! Best thing I've read in the world! Dude, you have got to keep writing about the powerpuffs and rowdyruffs
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Genius. This was pretty entertaining and they boys are so damn cool in this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
i loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
i loved it i want more
lolly-pop laura chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
realy realy realy SWEET, realy realy realy SPICEY and its all REALY NICE i meen it EVERTHING...get it
bluedot chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
SUPER AWESOMENESS!
Caterina Sforza chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Hilarious! A really sweet, fluffy and totally funny fic! Great job! :D
Pokemon ranger Aunie chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
OH MAN! I can so picture that happening! The Idea of the RRB wearing suits and holding guns is SO Beliveable! I loved the part with the Gangreen Gang!
Madame Fist chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Aww, so sweet and funny! I love this one! I love the way Butch is soo flirty, and Brick is so thoughtful, and Boomer is soo sweet!

Anyways, that was awesome! Into the faves!

Madame Fist
lambtastic chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
cool!
BitCloud13333 chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
Hey great fic i thought it was very funny. that was awesome. Keep writing fics.

Bye