Reviews for When Pigs Fly
BookProf101 chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
I LOVED IT!
Angel753146 chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
Don't update. This is the perfect ending... to any story!
Soraya the All Speaker chapter 12 . 7/21/2011
A wonderful story, it had it's moments of heartstopping fear, heartwrenching romance, heartwarming cuteness...and of course hilarity at points as well! All rolled into one make for the perfect combination! A joy to read
secretsocieties chapter 12 . 11/7/2009
Awesome ending! I love how you changed the Lone Power, and how he changed himself. And you did a really good job with explaining the Pig. I'm going to raid- I mean read, your other stories now!
JKWhite chapter 12 . 9/20/2009
That was excellent. Very good ending, I approve. I liked that Kit and Nita got together so early on, it was interesting to see how they acted after the fact, instead of stopping the story at that as so many of them do. And all the exciting battles and stuff that they actually had to do, too. This story was awesome! :D
JKWhite chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
Wow. I love the way you described that kiss..
gracefullyme1025 chapter 12 . 8/17/2009
wow great ending! It's good that you left it like this. I'm sorry that I didn't review sooner, this was just sitting in my inbox for like EVER, but I just never had time to get around to it. I feel bad. Well, keep writing. :)
QuixoticQuest chapter 12 . 8/12/2009
Once again my only criticism would be that I think you could add more to this, more adventure, more wizardry, but in a nutshell you did an awesome job on this story.

Until your next piece,

QuixoticQuest chapter 11 . 8/12/2009
Another insider writer's joke "wishing a book's world was real" "it's more real than you think" ha, ha. Love it.

I still wish this story was longer but since you've said it ends, maybe you should just write another Nita/Kit story instead. I dunno, this screams that it needs a sequel, but that's just me.

Nice work!
QuixoticQuest chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
Ha, ha "Harry Potter much?" I was thinking the same thing as soon as I read the "He who must not be named" bit.

It's also funny how Kit tries to explain to the Lone Power what Love is, It obviously doesn't get it.

You actually go into detail of the fears and reservations of the characters about past events which is a nice touch and adds layers to the characters that you yourself as a writer have created.

You do Duane's work justice.

All the Best,

QuixoticQuest chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
It's so good! I had to sit through dinner until I could get back to my computer to read the rest of the chapter. It was pretty frustrating.

Anyways, on to feedback. Again, the humor is a really nice touch, I like how the Transcendence Pig is the one who goads Nita into confessing and then refuses to tell Carl or Tom if they're together. Nice work!

QuixoticQuest chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
Ha, ha. I love how you titled all your chapters, funny and fitting. I also like the back forth between Nita and Kit's POV.

It was also funny that Kit got stuck with paperwork. I guess being a wizard can be a cubicle job too.

I'll review again within the next few chapters.

Issac Blast chapter 12 . 7/4/2009
Yeah! You finished!.. sorta.

I'm glad you stuck with it and did such a good job. It's more than I can accomplish but I refuse to let my profile be dominated be oneshots as has happened to so many other authors!

I think the story overall was well done. A bit dodgy in places, as if you were affraid to fill in the spaces Mrs Duane has yet to herself. That's okay though and didn't occur very often.

The ending seemed to be missing something, like it was a bit rushed I guess? But I honestly can't think of a way to ammend that with out considerably lengthening the plot, somthing you already said you weren't going to do.

Excellent!

So Says Issac
Lizard chapter 11 . 4/1/2009
Wow, I LOVE your story! I can't wait for the next chapter. I want to find out how it all ends! You have so much talent. And not only that, but you make it seem realistic, too, like it's actually something that might have happened in the series. It's SO good! Please, keep writing!
stargirl0507 chapter 11 . 12/23/2008
Very, very, good. There can never be enough Nita/Kit! I'm quite impressed, and wait on tenterhooks for the next chapter.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »