Reviews for Sacrifices
EmmiLestrange chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
aaaaah! omg whyyyyy!? OMG THE TEARS! Why didn't i look up this pairing earlier! this is great! I love it *sobs into pillow*
JustADaydream chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
So sad... and so beautiful...

I love it.
Mrs Whomever chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
This was one of the most moving and beautiful stories I have ever read. I love love LOVED it! Favorited, my friend. Thankyou for sharing this with us! You...are ...LEGENDARY!

And MY Hat Enterprises chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
What a bittersweet point of view, and so eloquently written! There is so much that can be taken from the absolute horror on Jack's face when Will is stabbed, and you effectively pull out this interpretation.

Keep writing and Happy New Year!

And MY Hat Enterprises
Melora's Daughter chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Wow...that was really good.

I don't usually like sad fics, but that was really beautiful.
AriellaRose chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
ah sad and cute
MyGalPawsy chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
This was so sad! It's alomst exactly what I thought was going through his head during that scene...well, you know what I mean. Sitll! The wording was fantastic, the rhythm flowed, and it was slash! All elements of a great story.
LoserGoneWrong chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
aww, that's so sad!

Wuv'd it though!
bxblover chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Very emotional and poetic. I think that maybe the "Will will" part could be better with "Will would." Just an opinion. It's still very nice. Hard to find a legitimately good piece of short length, and this is one of them. :) Great work.

Yassim chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
*Loved* it! You did an amazing job of describing that moment. I totally registered so I could leave you a review P: Even though I dunno if I had to or not...Oh well! You did a great job; I would love to read a story by you n_n
The Fake Apollo chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Do you really wanna know what I think?

I think I'm gonna cry. *sobs* Oh, *sniff* I loved it! *sniff*