Reviews for The Reality of Virtuality
Hidden-Feeling chapter 24 . 7/16
I love how you ended this
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 24 . 6/29
Darn it! Danny! Go find Timmy Turner and ask him if he can make everyone in Lancer's class minus Sam and Tucker and him to forget whatever happened the last 7 hours!
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 23 . 6/29
Oh my, this was AWESOME! I shouldn't have hesitated to read this! It just sounded weird going into a teenager's mind.
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 22 . 6/29
Woah, that sounds so COOL BEANS! Robin eyes are revealed! Cool beans!
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 21 . 6/29
Ahem, you have been forgiven already. Though Danny would still like to hear you ask for it, I believe. I would if I were himl
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 19 . 6/29
No. No! NO! STUPID DASH AND YOUR HORRIBLE STUPID IDEAS! Lancer! This has to be one of the worst ideas you could ever have involving the Fentons!
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 18 . 6/29
*sobs* This links perfectly with the darker side of Danny Phantom. The show could really get dark if it wasn't meant for kids. If it was meant for a older audience we would have gotten a lot more darkness of the Ultimate Enemy showed.
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 17 . 6/29
Wow. Just wow. Technus, so far I haven't seen you do anything stupid. The stupid stuff is probably on the outside. Who knows, maybe he's just trashing the technology store.
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 16 . 6/28
Danny's life force is okay now right? From that ecto skeleton? Cause I don't remember quite well. I think he actually gotten stronger after that. Notice that I emphasis think.
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 15 . 6/28
Mr. Lancer's English class, if you wish to know who in your class knew of this and if you can reach this message I will tell you this: The ones farther from you are closer to you than you will ever know unless something big happens.
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 13 . 6/28
Tucker! I'm beginning to wonder how Danny and Sam haven't gotten you blurting out stuff thing settled already.
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 12 . 6/28
Yeah! Make everyone else clueless! Danny has suffered enough already with it! Let's have the others do as well.
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 11 . 6/28
Whoops! Thank Clockwork Sam managed to cover Danny.
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 10 . 6/28
DARN IT! I need to see Danny's thoughts! I hate the point of view of blind people. Good thing Sam isn't blind likeep the others otherwise I would be I don't know... not bothering to continue reading this? Ying and yang... always held an interest in it.
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 9 . 6/28
WHAT?! Why Dark Dan? Why?! Morning frost! Dash is SO going to get it the next time one of my friends ask me for story ideas to write about.