Reviews for The Reality of Virtuality
Hana-Liatris chapter 24 . 2/23
Loved that end! :) Nice story!
KitKat816 chapter 24 . 2/7
I LOVED IT! This story was gr8 & it realy made my day, thx frm me & no doubt ev1 else who read it... Good luck,
KitKat
NightWalker0066 chapter 24 . 1/7
That was so amazing. It never read anything like it. Those last three lines were perfect! Serious danny was great
derpfangirl chapter 24 . 1/2
This was awesome! I literally stayed up till 5 am to finish it. Great job!
Solangolo 4 EVER chapter 5 . 11/24/2016
Bad dash. Now look what you've done
Guest chapter 23 . 10/29/2016
I need more bruh
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 21 . 9/27/2016
I can't even right now.
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 13 . 9/27/2016
Mr. Lancer can go and die. The prick.
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 11 . 9/27/2016
Mr. Lancer is the most pathetic adult I've ever seen. In this story.
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 9 . 9/27/2016
Do you hate Mr. Lancer or something? Because the way you portrayed him makes him seem like a lacking, rude, demanding, his maintenance adult. He even acts like a child sometimes.
BBCDP2 chapter 24 . 7/29/2016
Hey yo, I just wanted to tell you that i highly enjoyed everything about your story. I was wondering if you got the idea from one of the teen titan episodes where BB and cyborg went into Raven's mind and met her emotions. I think that you portrayed Danny's emotions amazing with how they are dressed and act towards people in there "room". I wouldn't mind any more DP stories.
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
Isn't this a violation of privacy? How would the school board a prove of this?
Hidden-Feeling chapter 24 . 7/16/2016
I love how you ended this
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 24 . 6/29/2016
Darn it! Danny! Go find Timmy Turner and ask him if he can make everyone in Lancer's class minus Sam and Tucker and him to forget whatever happened the last 7 hours!
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 23 . 6/29/2016
Oh my, this was AWESOME! I shouldn't have hesitated to read this! It just sounded weird going into a teenager's mind.