Reviews for Coince
inuyashalover8536 chapter 5 . 6/17/2008
i like your story but i would really enjoy them if they were longer chapters.
MadeNew chapter 5 . 3/25/2008
Oh! Why oh why can't he tell her? I know he can't, I know he's not good with words, but still! They're both suffering for what he can't say.
kokoronagomu chapter 5 . 3/24/2008
someone isn't reading between the lines.

inuyasha could have been of the cheyenne indian nation. he is a 'warrior dog' a 'contrary' 'crazy dog' [check 'Cheyenne military societies' in wikipedia. watch the movie 'little big man' for a brief 'hollywood' depiction of the contrary]...

delighted,

Tishannia chapter 5 . 3/24/2008
Ooh, I really like this little collection you have here. :)

They're all great so far, can't wait for more!
MadeNew chapter 4 . 3/3/2008
Nice. He is such a little stalker! _ We love him for it, though. Cute fic!
Dino chapter 4 . 3/2/2008
Excellent so far. I particularly like #2, "Innermost."
kokoronagomu chapter 4 . 3/2/2008
to remain obscure, to care but not be obvious about it and certainly never to be caught in the act...

too few reviews, i think it has something to do with the complexity of the simple. people just don't get it.

deep.

amused,

inuyashalover8536 chapter 3 . 2/18/2008
yea wonderful
kokoronagomu chapter 3 . 1/28/2008
the ordeal, i hated school, one year i missed like 80 half days (missed high school in the morning went to tech school afternoons), that's why i home-schooled my kids... i know all about the fake excuses, i could also do a good impression of my mother's voice and a heck of a forgery. my kids never had a chance. used to get sent home early too, "i have a low normal temp so if it registers normal, i have a fever." nurse bought it every time.

this ficlet was great though, not only did it spark some memories but it fits the canon so well. "we thought she had another arthritic flair-up but it turned out she had shingles."

love your work,

kokoronagomu chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
comfort food.

what does a cup of noodles mean to you?

mum's long gone but i always make chili with corn served over mashed potatoes. her (at one time) mexican roommate's influence, the potatoes were mum's. dad's long gone too but couldn't eat a meal without soup as a first course, i learned to make all kinds, my favorite, ox-tail with vegetables and barley, you add a big can of v-8 juice to the broth at the end to brighten the flavor...

sorry, a warm feeling had come over me.

always delightful,

inuyashalover8536 chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
that was cute
inuyashalover8536 chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
i like though it was cute
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
why would he run away? /

i understand that from a young age he probably had to hide his intelligence so that he wasn't perceived as more of a threat than he already was. i think it would be something like some of the southern states outlawing the education of black people from the time of slavery until the late 1800's early 1900's. they wanted to perpetuate the belief that whites were intellectually superior and blacks were sub-human. a black person would become targeted if he/she would act in a way other than subservient. then again no one could accuse yasha of acting obsequious or subservient.

did he run away because he thought that she considered him stupid?

Whispering Lillies chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Poor Inuyasha! But i understand why Kagome had trouble understanding all that! LOL