Reviews for My Sick Birdie
tty chapter 1 . 6/10
Pretty good stuff! Just wish that Beast Boy was the one taking care of Robin. Now that would have been historical! But even so, good job!;) wink!
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh my gosh, laughing too hard to breathe :,D
That was one of the best sick fics I've ever read in my life! Haha!
Oh, Starfire... Your intentions are good, but it never comes out right. Hilarious, but not right :)
Great spelling, grammar, and punctuation, plus an AWESOME idea!
Keep up the AMAZING work!
Lastoftheamericandreamers chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
HAHA! Robins last line killed me! This was fun to read especially because I can totally see Starfire confusing everything
btr's penguin chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
LOL! I'M ALMOST DYING OF LAUGHTER HERE! XD SO wouldn't want to be in Robin's place with Starfire taking care of me if I was sick. Who knows WHAT she would to me. LOL!

It was so funny when Robin's hair practically stood on end when Star kept on trying to feed him soup 2x LOL!

Awesome job! You just made my day! 8)
ancientdragonduelist chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Oh Starfire! :) Such a sweet and innocent girl, just confused about earthly customs. I love her, we all do. Even if she almost killed her crush and best friend. Poor thing, trying so hard to help! And Robin could easily been on his deathbed that night. :P Figured he met his match with the blankets. I wouldn't have minded if Star hugged me, she's so adorable! And she ended up curing Robin! :D We all need to hug her right now! Amazing writing style, I could easily picture the cartoon. Starfires sweet innocent cheerful and cluelessness. Robin's dadpan humor, but desperate not to hurt her feelings. Amazing writing, keep it up! :)
The-girl-with-purple-eyes chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Best one liner ever
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Hilarious!
CornerofRadical21 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
this is too funny xD
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Cute! Awesome Robstar - love it!
sasuhina gal chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
this was sooo funny! boy i'd hate to be robin with starfire when you have a cold
Elivra26 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Ha ha! Poor, poor Robin! That was very well written, good job.
SweetnHappy chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Excellent story!I love the Robin and Starfire part it just makes a story I love it!
Ninjagirl93 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
aww, that's cute! poor starfire was only trying to help.
FondOfThings chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Fabulously in character. The end gave me the giggles.
XxCashCashxX chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
THAT WAS HILARIOUS! OMG! I THOUGHT I WOULD DIE OF LAUGHTER!

ESPECIALLY AT THE END! THE CURE WAS FEAR THAT WAS FREAKIN FUNY!